This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Plastic bottles (24)
Pages in category "Plastic"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Energy Payback Time of a Solar Photovoltaic Powered Waste Plastic Recyclebot System
- Environmental impacts of distributed manufacturing from 3-D printing of polymer components and products
- Environmental life cycle analysis of distributed 3-D printing and conventional manufacturing of polymer products
- Evaluation of Potential Fair Trade Standards for an Ethical 3-D Printing Filament
- Mechanical Properties and Applications of Recycled Polycarbonate Particle Material Extrusion-Based Additive Manufacturing
- Mechanical properties of 3-D printed truss-like lattice biopolymer non-stochastic structures for sandwich panels with natural fibre composite skins
- Mechanical Properties of Components Fabricated with Open-Source 3-D Printers Under Realistic Environmental Conditions
- Mechanical Properties of Direct Waste Printing of Polylactic Acid with Universal Pellets Extruder: Comparison to Fused Filament Fabrication on Open-Source Desktop Three-Dimensional Printers
- Mechanical Properties of Ultraviolet-Assisted Paste Extrusion and Postextrusion Ultraviolet-Curing of Three-Dimensional Printed Biocomposites
- Paper versus plastic bags
- Plastic bags
- Plastic bottles
- Plastic recycling in additive manufacturing: A systematic literature review and opportunities for the circular economy
- Polymer recycling codes for distributed manufacturing with 3-D printers
- Polymer-derived SiOC Replica of Material Extrusion-based 3-D Printed Plastics
- Potential of distributed recycling from hybrid manufacturing of 3-D printing and injection molding of stamp sand and acrylonitrile styrene acrylate waste composite
- Technical pathways for distributed recycling of polymer composites for distributed manufacturing: Windshield wiper blades
- Tensile Strength of Commercial Polymer Materials for Fused Filament Fabrication 3-D Printing
- The Effects of PLA Color on Material Properties of 3-D Printed Components
- Thermal properties of 3-D printed polylactic acid-metal composites
- Three Hundred and Sixty Degree Real-Time Monitoring of 3-D Printing Using Computer Analysis of Two Camera Views
- Tightening the loop on the circular economy: Coupled distributed recycling and manufacturing with recyclebot and RepRap 3-D printing
- Towards Distributed Recycling with Additive Manufacturing of PET Flake Feedstocks
Media in category "Plastic"
This category contains only the following file.
- Chips2forrecycling.jpg 1,440 × 958; 129 KB