|Keywords||, , , ,|
|Designed in||United States|
|Cost||USD $ 1.13|
|Hardware||CC BY-SA 4.0|
The Stethoscope is one of the most basic medical tools. It allows a trained medical professional to diagnose issues with the heart and lungs. Stethoscopes come in a range of prices and quality, but all are breakable. This Stethoscope only requires some surgical tubing or similar airtight tubing and 3D printed parts.
Bill of Materials[edit | edit source]
Tools needed[edit | edit source]
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
- Knife or scissors
Skills and knowledge needed[edit | edit source]
- No special skills needed to build, To use this device propertly takes some training.
Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions[edit | edit source]
- There are 7 seperate prints for this device listed below with there print times (depending on your printer and settings)
- Approximately 2 hours
- Y tubing joing
- Approximately 1/2 hour
- 2 small tubes
- Approximately 1 hour each
- Cross piece
- Approximately 3 hours
- 2 earpieces
- Approximately 4 hours each
- Assembly time depends on how much post-printing corrections you need to do. Some filing or sanding may be necessary for a great fit.
Common Problems and Solutions[edit | edit source]
- For a really tight plastic on plastic fit, some sanding or filing will need to be done.