Hi! My name is Felipe, from Argentina. I'm a freelance web developer specialized in MediaWiki, currently working for the Appropedia Foundation to improve Appropedia. If I made a mistake somewhere, please be cool, let me know and I'll fix it in no time, thanks!
- Implement page views per article
- Install mw:Extension:Collection or some way to export books to PDF, ideally that could work also for skills
- Install mw:Extension:Echo
- Improve Search - 3 hours
- Implement Form:User and Template:Infobox user - 3 hours
- Develop gst:Template:Infobox skill, gst:Template:Infobox medical skill, gst:Template:Video, gst:Form:Medical skill, gst:Form:Course, etc. - 10 hours
- Main page - 3 hours
- Improve Form:Device - 2 hour
- Unify key templates - 4 hours
- Delete small pages
- Improve user pages
- Install mw:Extension:Flow
- Add some way to track skills read/learned as self-assessment, for example badges or templates like "This user completed X module"