Spoon Fork Knife
Jump to navigation Jump to search
About this device
|Keywords||, , , ,|
|Designed in||United States|
|Cost||USD $ 0.13|
|Hardware||CC BY-SA 4.0|
Spoon Fork Knife[edit | edit source]
Created by Austin Ketterhagen
|This Open Source Appropriate Technology has been designed but not yet tested — use at your own risk.|
|This Open Source Appropriate Technology has been prototyped.|
|This Open Source Appropriate Technology has been modeled.|
Abstract[edit | edit source]
- This OSAT is a Spoon Fork and Knife Combo.
- A Completed Spoon Fork Knife can be seen on the right
- Thingiverse Link http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1184790/#files
Bill of Materials[edit | edit source]
- See Thingiverse Page
- There are not other parts needed for this tool.
Tools needed[edit | edit source]
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
Skills and knowledge needed[edit | edit source]
- There is no special skills needed to make this tool.
Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions[edit | edit source]
- If any changes to the design want to be done, open the FreeCAD file and adjust the parameters.
- Slicing instructions
- Fill % = 100
- Speed = 70 mm/sec
- Layer Height = .10 mm
- Support Needed for Spoon
- Print time with above settings will be 45 minutes
- There is no assembly time
Common Problems and Solutions[edit | edit source]
Removing build support from spoon side can be difficult. I suggest sanding it smooth after build support removal.
Cost savings[edit | edit source]
Cost of creating this Spoon
*Filament needed: 5.9 g *At a cost of $22 a kilogram the total cost is $0.13
*The savings are $7.06 *The percentage of the cost savings is 98.2%