Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- I am a last semester Mechanical Engineering student at Michigan Tech with a strong concentration in product development. I have completed a Co-Op with Greenheck Fan Corporation in Wausau, WI and an Internship at Miller Electric in Appleton, WI. Both position were in product development and included the use of 3D printers (Stratasys and MakerBot). Building my own 3D printer has been a dream since freshman year, and to have a course with that objective is incredible. I plan on using this 3D printer for years to come in my own product development ventures.
- Rockwall Project
- Created using Openscad Software
- This as a rockwall hold utilizes one main half sphere surrounded by eight smaller half spheres to truly test a climbers finger strength
- Viking Bookshelf Project
- Created using FreeCad Software
- This bookshelf support was designed with a main cross and a smaller internal cross. There are then 4 celtic designs on each part of the cross.