Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Ergonomic Ice Scraper
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Ergonomic Ice Scraper and Funnel
- 2 Abstract
- 3 Bill of Materials
- 4 Tools needed for fabrication of the OSAT
- 5 Skills and Knowledge Necessary to Make the OSAT
- 6 Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions
- 7 Cost savings
- 8 Benefited Internet Communities
- 9 References
- 10 See also
- 11 External links
Ergonomic Ice Scraper and Funnel
Project developed by Tyler Urban
- This is an Ergonomic Ice Scraper. This is a very cheap alternative to buying expensive ice scrapers. It fits in your hand nicely and also works really well for scraping ice off your car windows. It can also be used as a funnel simply by taking off the cap.
- Picture of completed print using your printer
Bill of Materials
- This Part only requires PLA.
- Source Files and STL files 
Tools needed for fabrication of the OSAT
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
- Either a file, sandpaper or Xacto Knife to make sure the cap fits properly
Skills and Knowledge Necessary to Make the OSAT
- Just the ability to make simple shapes on OpenScad
Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions
- Download files from youmagine 
- Open files in Cura or another program that allows you to slice the object
- Approximatly 2.5 to 3 hours to completely print
- Depending on quality of print, 30 seconds to 5 min of assembly time.
Common Problems and Solutions
- File, Sand or Xacto knife the inside of the cap to make it fit the end of the funnel
- <$1 to produce
- Link to amazon to purchace
- This one is $10 plus shipping and handling. Savings of at least $9.
Benefited Internet Communities
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.