This is an Ergonomic Ice Scraper. This is a very cheap alternative to buying expensive ice scrapers. It fits in your hand nicely and also works really well for scraping ice off your car windows. It can also be used as a funnel simply by taking off the cap.
Bill of Materials[edit | edit source]
- This Part only requires PLA.
- Source Files and STL files 
Tools needed[edit | edit source]
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
- Either a file, sandpaper or Xacto Knife to make sure the cap fits properly
Skills and knowledge needed[edit | edit source]
- Just the ability to make simple shapes on OpenScad
Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions[edit | edit source]
- Download files from youmagine 
- Open files in Cura or another program that allows you to slice the object
- Approximatly 2.5 to 3 hours to completely print
- Depending on quality of print, 30 seconds to 5 min of assembly time.
Common Problems and Solutions[edit | edit source]
- File, Sand or Xacto knife the inside of the cap to make it fit the end of the funnel
Cost savings[edit | edit source]
- <$1 to produce
- Link to amazon to purchace
- This one is $10 plus shipping and handling. Savings of at least $9.