Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- 1 Template
- 1.1 Title of the device or system
- 1.2 Abstract
- 1.3 Bill of Materials
- 1.4 Tools needed for fabrication of the OSAT
- 1.5 Skills and Knowledge Necessary to Make the OSAT
- 1.6 Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions
- 1.7 Cost savings
- 1.8 Benefited Internet Communities
- 1.9 References
- 1.10 See also
- 1.11 External links
Copy the wiki markup below to your page to use as a template
Title of the device or system
Project developed by Mayank Moon
- People spend hours in the scorching sun to make sure that they water there crop, and mostly done manually. By 3D printing the design mentioned in this page, it make sure that they can attach the water hose on the tube and crop can be watered.
Bill of Materials
- The part is just in one part, so only 3D printer PLA material is required.
- Youmagine Link Sprinkler Head: []
Tools needed for fabrication of the OSAT
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
- 3D printer PLA material
Skills and Knowledge Necessary to Make the OSAT
- The project is really simple with just one part, so having good knowledge of printing is required.
Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions
- Orientation for printing is very important, printing in this format ensure ease removal of support.
- Print time 4 hr.
- Demonstration video as shown
|Sprinkler demonstration video|
Common Problems and Solutions
- Kindly take care of orientation
- Low cost appropriate Technology
- Estimate your costs $0.89
- Find a commercial equivalent $7
- Calculate $6.11 savings and 85.71% savings
Benefited Internet Communities
- For example: 
- web page: Sprinkler Safety, DOE/GO-10095 (1995) Available: https://www.safety.com/sprinklers/#gref
[[Category:Irrigation]] [[Category:Gardening]] [[Category:3D printer]] [[Category:Watering]] [[Category:Sustainable Farming]].
- Youmagine Link 
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.