About this device
|Keywords||, , , ,|
|Designed in||United States|
|Hardware||CC BY-SA 4.0|
Template[edit | edit source]
Copy the wiki markup below to your page to use as a template
Title of the device or system[edit | edit source]
Project developed by Mayank Moon
Abstract[edit | edit source]
- People spend hours in the scorching sun to make sure that they water there crop, and mostly done manually. By 3D printing the design mentioned in this page, it make sure that they can attach the water hose on the tube and crop can be watered.
Bill of Materials[edit | edit source]
- The part is just in one part, so only 3D printer PLA material is required.
- Youmagine Link Sprinkler Head: []
Tools needed[edit | edit source]
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
- 3D printer PLA material
Skills and knowledge needed[edit | edit source]
- The project is really simple with just one part, so having good knowledge of printing is required.
Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions[edit | edit source]
- Orientation for printing is very important, printing in this format ensure ease removal of support.
- Print time 4 hr.
- Demonstration video as shown
|Sprinkler demonstration video|
Common Problems and Solutions[edit | edit source]
- Kindly take care of orientation
Cost savings[edit | edit source]
- Low cost appropriate Technology
- Estimate your costs $0.89
- Find a commercial equivalent $7
- Calculate $6.11 savings and 85.71% savings
Benefited Internet Communities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- For example: 
- web page: Sprinkler Safety, DOE/GO-10095 (1995) Available: https://www.safety.com/sprinklers/#gref
[[Category:Irrigation]] [[Category:Gardening]] [[Category:3D printer]] [[Category:Watering]] [[Category:Sustainable Farming]].
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Youmagine Link