Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Project developed by Nicholas Kolean
- Designed in response to a request for Medical Tweezers from Field Ready. This is a versatile design for Medical Tweezers as it's designed in openSCAD to be customized to the user's desire, such as number or teeth, grip points, space between each grip, size of the tip, and etc. Designed to print without supports.
Bill of Materials
Tools needed for fabrication of the OSAT
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions
- Print Time: approx. 30 Minutes
- Use openSCAD File to customize your own tweezers
- Estimated cost of $0.08 in PLA
- Commecial Equivalent $1.90
- $1.82 savings and %95.79 savings
- web page: "Field Ready - Humanitarian Supplies Made-in-the-Field." Field Ready - Humanitarian Supplies Made-in-the-Field. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Dec. 2016. http://www.fieldready.org/medical-tweezers