Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Difference between revisions of "Requests for 3-D printable open source appropriate technology"
|Line 348:||Line 348:|
* Jump rope handles [[User:aaron.cranford]]
* Jump rope handles [[User:aaron.cranford]]
* Chain Puzzle as part of UNICEF Early Childhood Development Kit [[User:NoahStewart|NoahStewart]] ([[User talk:NoahStewart|talk]]) 21:24, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
* Chain Puzzle as part of UNICEF Early Childhood Development Kit [[User:NoahStewart|NoahStewart]] ([[User talk:NoahStewart|talk]]) 21:24, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
* Animal/People toy set as part of UNICEF Early CHildhood Development Kit
* Animal/People toy set as part of UNICEF Early CHildhood Development Kit [[User:Natstormm|Natstormm]] ([[User talk:Natstormm|talk]]) 21:10, 5 November 2019 (UTC)
Revision as of 19:24, 8 November 2019
| By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
|This page is part of an international project to use RepRap 3-D printing to make OSAT for sustainable development. Learn more.
Research: Open source 3-D printing of OSAT • RecycleBot • LCA of home recycling • Green Distributed Recycling • Ethical Filament • LCA of distributed manufacturing • RepRap LCA Energy and CO2 • Solar-powered RepRaps • solar powered recyclebot • Feasibility hub • Mechanical testing • RepRap printing protocol: MOST• Lessons learned • MOST RepRap Build • MOST Prusa Build • MOST HS RepRap build • RepRap Print Server
|Winner of a the Gigabot social good contest|
Open source 3-D printing of OSAT is gaining traction as groups like Re:3D (makers of the Gigabot) have sponsored contests to encourage designers to think about using 3D printers for social good, Michigan Tech sponsored the 3D printers for peace contest, the Plastic Bank, Techfortrade and the Ethical Filament Foundation are developing a new social economy for recycled 3D printer filament and Tekla Lab sponsored a contest to make open source lab equipment.
Do you have a great idea for a open-source appropriate technology that could be 3-D printed? First check out all the existing designs here. If you can not find it then click the "edit" below and post your idea. If you have an Appropedia account you can tag it with your signature --~~~~
Designers if you see a request for an item you would like to work on - you can tag it with your signature --~~~~ as well and leave a message for the requester or collaborators.
To see past results go here
First check out all the existing designs here and on http://www.yeggi.com/.
- acorn sheller
-  patient moving chair (team)
- cider press  (team)
- fruit crusher  (team)
- leaf press for leaf protein concentrate
- Treadle pump (team)
- composting toilet (team)
- rescue sticks https://www.tbmarine.com/products/mustang-rescue-stick-throwable-emergency-rescue-inflatable-mrd100/
- combine these two ideas : ancient method of cooling food here https://www.technologyreview.com/s/602218/improving-global-food-security-with-a-device-that-sweats/ and was reminded of this "Cooling Cure Device" http://hub.jhu.edu/2013/03/21/cooling-cure-device-infants/ for keeping preemies brains cool
- high efficiency water pumps, spare parts
- surgical retractors simple  Chrissy_Kaub (talk) 01:28, 30 November 2016 (EST)
- surgical retractors complex  Robertarden (talk) 06:16, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- surgical retractors really complex 
Corn sheller- done -- Joshua (talk) 16:05, 21 July 2014 (PDT)
Open source syringe pump- done --Joshua (talk) 14:20, 19 September 2014 (PDT)
- Micro-Turbines for Water PowerWcvenis (talk) 06:44, 17 November 2015 (PST) Cmgietek (talk) 07:00, 15 November 2018 (PST) Micro water turbine
- Seed drill for efficient planting EgJmbrooki (talk) 07:32, 13 November 2014 (PST) Seed sowing deviceNgtanike (talk) 10:02, 7 December 2015 (PST)
- high efficiency small wind turbine - use 
Heliostat or Sun Tracker(talk) 07:41, 18 November 2014 (PST)
- umbilical cord clamps User:Nicolas Winkler
- limb prostheses (see Enabling the Future) -- Foot and Leg Levi Ox (talk) 9:17, 20 November 2018 (EDT)
- Heavy duty taps for tapstands or for buckets used for handwashing in emergency response. Talbot type taps.
- Threading set for water pipes that are used in Action Against Hunger's water provision programs
- Community Comment Box --mcbrand
- Bubble CPAP for premature infants 
- Papa ram pump
- The FireAnt Prototype (contact: Wayne Johnson, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Friluftsliv Farm, Turtle Lake, North Dakota)
- Small commercial robots designed to withstand outdoor environments currently
cost over $10,000. This puts these devices out of reach for smallholder farmers with less than a hundred acres. Our goal is to drive these costs under $1,000 in successive iterations through open source designs and 3D printing. FireAnt will eventually be a 3D printable small-scale multipurpose robotic system to which one could add a variety of accessories for doing tasks around the farm. The first step is to create a rolling chassis and body to house the electronic hardware and power supplies and provide structure for the four wheels that will be driven by electric motors. It is essentially an inner box within an outer box. The outer box provides a way to attach the wheel/electric motor assembly, and store a Li-ion traction battery pack and a microcontroller that takes input from a GPS, gyroscope, and accelerometer and controls the wheel assembly motors. On top of the outer box would be a mounting plate and a mounting pattern that allows other devices such as cameras, LIDAR, robotic arms, etc. to be mounted with openings for the cables that connect these devices to its internal PC. The inner box would house a PC power supply and an internal PC (e.g. Mini-ITX PC) and other electronic equipment that the user may add. The dimensions of the outer box would be 13" W x 20" L x 10" H with a clearance of 2.5" from the ground. A wheel with tire is about 2" W x 8" H. The user should be able to easily remove the inner box to access the contents of the outer box. More details and examples will be provided on request.
- Latrine/toilet sits or squads for children that can be used in emergency response on top of a latrine pit
- Water testing kit parts – for example pieces found in the Delagua or Wagtech water testing kit
- Innovative designs for a new type of Mid Upper Arm Circumference (MUAC) bracelet -see: 3-D printing open-source click-MUAC bands for identification of malnutrition -bracelet/band that measures children and classifies them as malnourished which then Action Against Hunger does treatment and prevention work for. The traditional MUAC  is graduated and needs to be placed at the exact middle of the left upper arm of the child. The tension of the band is adjusted by the person collecting the data. Often errors with too tight or too loose tape measurements are observed. What we are hoping to develop is a MUAC bracelet that has a standard circumference of 115 mm (the threshold for acute malnutrition in young children). The bracelet would fit on an arm with a circumference of 115 mm or less and would fasten together via a clasp mechanism (to be determined). We are looking at designs that can be produced cheaply, so the less component parts the better. Akhenry (talk) 17:48, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- Framing Spacer LoganBrunette (talk) 08:53, 27 November 2018 (PST)
- Field Ripper/Seeder ComboDofabry (talk) 07:27, 27 November 2018 (PST)
- Kreg JigCalMcCarty (talk) 16:58, 27 November 2018 (PST)
- Caliper --Amherbst (talk) 07:40, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Straw Filter Btrevett (talk) 07:27, 15 November 2018 (PST)
- Water bottle filter Btjoseph (talk) 07:20, 15 November 2018 (PST)
- Monochromator Ajrettig (talk) Bproman (talk) Ajwunder (talk) 08:35, 4 December 2018 (PST)
- Hand Drill Mikehartl (talk) 06:17, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- Open source hoe -- Goliath182 (talk) 07:42, 13 November 2014 (PST)
- Lightweight Wrenches Jcmayros (talk) 07:31, 13 November 2014 (PST)
- low force mating gears
- flash light Griff_car 15:41, 4 November 2019 (CST)
- hinges -- D4r3llo5 (talk) 07:45, 13 November 2014 (PST)
- Clamps: "Wooden" Handscrew Style Bjholtz (talk) 07:47, 13 November 2014 (PST)
- Clamps with gearing system Djchopp (talk) 06:14, 1 December 2015 (PST)
- Sailing Cleat Clamp Cedar Brumm (talk) 07:30, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- low force snaps for easy assembly/dis-assembly of mating parts. Jcgerdt (talk) 07:42, 13 November 2014 (PST)
- Parametric quick release buckles, similar to , but done in OpenSCAD and parametric. Only found 1 design that was adjustable, and that was in blender.
- Pulleys Lucas Wilder (talk) 07:36, 13 November 2014 (PST)
- high efficiency stove components
- Carpenter's Hammer - 16 ounce Cjkmiec (talk) 07:32, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- thermometer (digital)
- blood pressure monitor <$20
- Electronic Stethoscope Pnjensen (talk) 08:00, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- stethoscope --Bwbarker (talk) 07:45, 13 November 2014 (PST) Kev Man (talk) 16:35, 18 November 2015 (PST)
- Stethoscope (Monaural) Jclafont (talk) 07:35, 29 November 2016 (PST)
otoscope with adult and children sizesAmwallis (talk) 06:57, 13 November 2014 (PST)
- small-scale wind turbine here and here and here
- Water filtration devices The Dean (talk) 11:04, 1 December 2014 (PST)
- 3d printable and tuneable gravity powered LED light --Josh Mucinski --Johnny
- newspaper briquet maker Jwkubist (talk) 14:25, 17 November 2014 (PST)
- plastic bottle stripper - examples: http://www.utsumi.com.br/pet/English/filetador/index.html (particularly the bottom) and http://www.livedebris.org/Photos/Art%20photos/Tutorials/bottle%20cutter%20tutorial.pdf Kemyszka (talk) 11:06, 18 November 2014 (PST) Klbarie (talk) 07:31, 17 November 2015 (PST) 3D printed version (Ian Armesy)
Hydroponic halo ring- Top feed dripping device, Mvalessi (talk) 14:23, 15 November 2014 (PST)
- Chicken feed holder and drinker for small scale poultry projects Jephias Gwamuri (talk) 17:56, 16 November 2014 (PST) 
- Simple Forestry Densiometer Brian Swanson (talk) 10:07, 18 November 2014 (PST)
- snap together shovel Zmalinow (talk) 07:37, 18 November 2014 (PST) Cleyton (talk) 07:23, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- Ice Scrapper Drhannah (talk) 09:02, 30 November 2016 (PST)
- Improved Ice Scrapper Pierson (talk) 08:45, Apr. 12, 2017 (PST)
- Rain water filter/bottler Jack Hicks (talk) 07:43, 18 November 2014 (PST)
- Sprinkler Head Mayank Moon (talk Jameswberry (talk) 13:21, 19 November 2014 (PST)
- Tent Stakes TheRealSlimShady (talk) 19:07, 19 November 2014 (PST) Azw (talk) 07:10, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- Improved Tent Stakes Jakerob 10:50, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Contoured Spigot for 5-gallon buckets Twfuller (talk) 06:29, 20 November 2014 (PST)
- Drip Irrigation Alex (talk) 10:10, 20 November 2014 (PST)
- Cassava (food) Press Bchaupt (talk) 21:03, 26 November 2014 (PST)
- Garden Hose Splitter sclarsen (talk) 12:48, 2 December 2014 (EST)
- Custom Shovel Handle Shane Clifford BradleyLarson (talk) 09:56, 26 November 2018 (PST)
- Shoes Sjhelmin (talk) 16:55, 2 December 2014 (PST)
- Drop Spindle for Spinning Wool into Yarn Amsteele (talk) 06:06, 4 December 2014 (PST)
- 3Dponics - 3D-printable hydroponics system Download 3Dponics 3:16, 1 May, 2015 (EST)
- Hand Washing Station https://vimeo.com/83795806 Tjmarvin (talk) 10:10, 15 November 2018 (PST)
- 3D-printed Lucky Iron Totems - http://www.wired.com/2015/06/little-iron-chotchke-can-help-cure-big-health-issue/ Raclark (talk) 11:18, 19 November 2015 (PST)
- Variable Food Sifter Ampringl (talk) 18:49, 16 November 2015 (PST)
- Fruit Picker jclawson 10:35, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- Spork Knifeatketter 10:35, 17 November 2015 (PST) 00:31, 17 April 2017 (PDT)~
- The better spork knife Forest.andresen (talk) 06:51, 5 May 2017 (PDT)
- Simple Lathe FrankBeFay 10:24, 19 November 2015 (PST)
- hand cultivator Mmandres (talk) 07:29, 19 November 2015 (PST)
- pruning hook Hdpowers 07:38, 19 November 2015 (PST)
- Concrete trowel ejmarsha 09:47, 28 November 2015 (PST)
- Measuring Cup Tacopaul11 (talk) 20:16, 1 December 2015 (PST)
- Fishing Pole Rod Holder Dmswanso (talk) 07:31, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Bike wheel repair tools - Tire lever and Spoke wrench Prstlouis (talk) 19:43, 6 December 2015 (PST)
- Changeable Garden Tool Heads - Sklunsfo (talk) 14:35, 7 December 2015 (PST)
- Update to Changeable Garden Tool Heads - Ldstetsk (talk) 06:36, 17 November 2016 (PST)
- Light Hjhunt (talk) 07:52, 19 November 2015 (PST)
- Modular hand held arm with "Backsaver" grip attachment and "Leaf Claws" - Karan (talk) 05:43, 8 December 2015 (PST)
- Load Carrier for labour - Dhwani (talk)
- Drip irrigation spike with step motor and drip detector  - Big_O (talk) 31 Aug 2016
- Various hose connectors for 1/4 & 1/2 inch irrigation hose  - Big_O (talk) 31 Aug 2016
- Inside Corner Trowel MatthewPollack (talk) 07:45, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Garden Pruner/General Use Shears  - Andy Jensen (talk) 06:57, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Wood Planer Mrhelmke (talk) 07:01, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Can Opener  - Amciesla (talk) 07:05, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Hand Rotary Edger Stephen Krease (talk) 07:07, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Fish Hook Extractor Emheld (talk 19:54, 6 April 2018 (PDT)~ sofia carillo)
- Beekeeping Jenter Rack and Plug Stephen Krease (talk) 07:30, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Club foot Brace for Infants Ben Savonen (talk) 07:37, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Bow and Hand Drill Set Joe Vieau (talk) 10:49, 15 November 2016 (EST)
- Charcoal Pen Mackspletch (talk) 10:47, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Dust Mask Filter, Dsully567 (talk) 07:49, 15 November 2016 (PST) 23:07, 16 April 2017 (PDT)~~
- Allen Key Set Zachary Verran (talk) 10:50, 15 November 2016 (EST)
- Water pump for use with bucket, Lmbrueck (talk) 08:24, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Hands-Free Crutch Hands-Free Crutch Krcipriano (talk) 18:29, 16 November 2016 (PST)
- Hand Pump Yanibeeker (talk) 06:50, 17 November 2016 (PST)
- Medical Tweezers Nakolean (talk) 07:09, 17 November 2016 (PST)
- Drone Search and Rescue supplies attachment (DJI Phantom 3) Cdely (talk) 19:16, 17 November 2016 (PST)
- 1/2" Drive Speed Brace Kerautio (talk) 09:11, 5 December 2016 (PST)
- GPS Belt Clip vmmclain (talk) 04:11, 6 December 2016 (EST)
- Tent Vertex Joint jcismith (talk) 08:15, 6 December 2016 (EST)
- Water bottle to sippy cup converter cap User:megandersen (User talk:megandersen) 10:59, 11 April 2017 (CST)
- Hand Pump Drill (Spring-Loaded) User:Limitless285 (User talk:Limitless285) 8:15, 12 April 2017 (CST)
- Composite Materials Resin Mixing & Pouring Container User:TimBassler (User talk:TimBassler) 12:40, 23 April 2018 (PDT)
- Ankle Brace Night Splint Reis G.M. Jones (talk) 07:17, 15 November 2018 (PST)
- Dial Indicator User: Devon Smith (talk)
- Hand Water Pump Patrick Gilland (talk) 07:21, 27 November 2018 (PST)
- Retractive Cooling for recyclebot Sasank Potluri (talk) 22:11, 15 November 2018 (PST)
- Spectacles, Mayank Moon (talk) 07:35, 16 November 2018 (PST)
- Chicken Feeder/Waterer w/ adapter, Adam Mitchell (talk) 03:24, 19 November 2018 (PST)
- Recyclebot Cooling Section, Alwoern (talk) 07:08, 27 November 2018 (PST)
- cotton to yarn maker thachireth (talk) 07:34, 27 November 2018 (PST)
- Bamboo Joints for house ASTrifaley (talk) 21:16, 5 December 2018 (PST)
- Wild Berry Scoop Picker Sswade (talk) 06:56, 15 November 2018 (PST)
- higher (electric) mill throughput, while maintaining efficiency
- identify viable winnower Medley Inc 2-Liter Winnower Idea
- Peanut Mill Hannah Stoll (talk) 07:10, 27 November 2018 (PST)
- identify viable highly-efficient cooking appliances, e.g. induction stoves, electric pressure cookers, rice cookers, etc.
- more efficient deep-frying
- Potato Ricer ~ Cole Aukee 12/1/2016
- Foot Operated Corn Crusher Andrew Houghtaling 9:56 November 15 2016 (EST)
- Powder maker Salils.1807 (talk) 22:44, 15 November 2018 (PST)
- Fish Cleaning Tool T.Billman (talk) 09:15, 25 November 2018 (PST)
KIJENZI / HESE PRODUCT LIST
For more information contact Dr. Gershenson at email@example.com
- Item: Bottle Caps/lids/tops
Requesting Department: Pharmacy Description: Pharmacists have a large variety of bottles and pill containers and it is not uncommon for them to lose the tops/caps/lids to them. They need a design for standard a cap that is either completely parameterized (and can be easily adjusted before printing) or some sort of novel design that can close any container within a certain range of mouth diameters. Most caps are threaded, but not all.
- Item: Pill Counter (+ optional spatula) User:BlakePeters 21:06, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
Requesting Department: Pharmacy Description: Small tray that is used by the pharmacist to be able to sort and count pills before dispensing them to a smaller container for the patient to take home. We have already made a design with some positive reviews, however it is not sufficiently durable and is not able to be printed without supports.
- Item: Elbow Splint
Requesting Department: Orthopedics Description: Need a design for a durable, comfortable, and parameterized model for a splint that is able to immobilize a broken/sprained elbow. If the final design requires thermoforming, that is ok, as doctors are familiar with similar processes.
- Item: Ankle Splint
Requesting Department: Orthopedics Description: Need a design for a durable, comfortable, and parameterized model for a splint that is able to immobilize a broken/sprained ankle. If the final design requires thermoforming, that is ok, as doctors are familiar with similar processes. Photos: None
- Item: Thumb Spike
Requesting Department: Orthopedics Description: Need a design for a durable, comfortable, and parameterized model for a splint that is able to immobilize a broken/sprained thumb. If the final design requires thermoforming, that is ok, as doctors are familiar with similar processes.
- Item: Syrup Pump/dispenser
Requesting Department: Pharmacy Description: Many drugs for children are purchased in large, several gallon containers. In order to dispense drugs into smaller containers for patients to take home, pharmacists currently must carefully pour the medicinal syrups from these containers and often spill. There needs to be a better solution to this, and many doctors have requested a dispenser like those common on hand soaps.
- Item: Neck Immobilizer for Trauma
Requesting Department: Orthopedics Description: There is a common request for a temporary device that can be used immobilizing a patient’s neck (after a traffic accident) as they are transported from one facility to another. This is not necessarily the same thing as a neck brace, which is designed for a patient to wear 24/7. NOTE: Due to safety reasons, this device will not see use by Kijenzi anytime soon. However, it is a highly requested Item, and with proper testing/certification, could be extremely useful.
- Item: Weighing scales/mass balance
Requesting Department: Laboratory and Pharmacy Descriptions: There is a need for an easy to use mass balance/weighing scales for use in the laboratory and pharmacy. Measurements should be in grams and the measurements be as precise as is possible (we will take as good as we can get). Zeroing feature would also be a bonus.
- Item: Take-home Pill Dispenser for patients User:Estebanrojas27
Requesting Department: Pharmacy Description: There is a need for a low-cost and quick-to-print container that can be sent home with patients. This container should be able to somehow hold daily pill or pills for up to two weeks at a time.
- Item: Fecal Sample Collection Kit
Requesting Department: Laboratory Description: Need for an easy-to-use, compact, and discreet kit for collecting small fecal samples for laboratory testing. Needless to say, this would be a one-time use product.
- Item: Speculum
Requesting Department: Maternal and Reproductive Health Description: This is another highly requested Item by all hospitals. They want a cheap and disposable version of a vaginal speculum, that could be quickly printed. We have one design that we have found online, but it needs to be redone. NOTE: This would be a good project for a predominantly women-led team. While this is an invasive device, and thus won’t be implemented by Kijenzi anytime soon, we have found that, for perhaps obvious reasons, all of the female doctors we have spoken with have a much more nuanced understanding of how the device needs to be improved as compared to male doctors.
- Item: Patella/reflex hammer User:Estebanrojas27
Requesting Department: Clinical Description: Classic medical device used for testing reflexes (Typically on the knees). Durability is important.
- Item: Pipette accessories
Requesting Department: Laboratory Description: Need for pipette tips and holders that can fit with a variety of pipette sizes. The tips commonly crack, in part because they are not properly stored. As tips will be exposed to different chemicals, being conscientious about material selection is also important.
- Item: One-way valve for blood pressure cuff.
Requesting Department: Clinical Description: Need a one-way valve that allows for air to be pumped into a blood pressure cuff. Required a small (often threaded) release valve so that the medical practitioners can slowly release the air.
Requesting Department: Occupational therapy Description: There is a need for a fully 3D printable Item that allows patients in physical therapy to be able to slowly work on their hand strength. Ideally allows for a resistance against each finger. If resistance is adjustable, that is even better.
- Item: Mucus Extractor
Requesting Department: Pediatrics Description: This Items will need to be designed for flexible materials. Typical designs are a flexible bulb with a tube that allows for the removal of mucus through suction when compressing the bulb. Needless to say, this Item should also be easy to clean.
- Item: Stacking pins
Requesting Department: Occupational Therapy Description: This is a commonly requested toy used for patients to begin building their dexterity while in physical therapy. It consists of a set of pins that can be placed into a block or board and /or stacked on top of each other.
- Item: Goniometer
Requesting Department: Occupational Therapy Description: Used to measure the angular range of motion of a limb. This includes large limbs (shoulders) and small limbs (fingers). Ideally should be, durable, easy to read, and able to measure a full 360 degrees. We do have some designs for this product, but they need improvement.
- Item: Sensory Stimulation Devices User:AbigailDeWeese 15:49, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
Requesting Department: Occupational Therapy Description: Open ended class of several Items that consist of various textures used in physical therapy after nerve damage. Patients need to be able to feel and distinguish different textures without being in pain. Ideally this device should be both low cost, allow for multiple types of use, and quick to print to that it may be taken home by patients.
- Item: Tools for Measuring Children’s height.
Requesting Department: Pediatrics Description: This is another device that we have made attempts at, but will ultimately require a new design. There is a need for a consistent and easy way to measure the height of children and infants. It is okay if this device requires components that are not 3D printed, but they should be things that are widely available.
- Item: Locking Forceps
Requesting Department: Operating Theatre Description: There is a need for disposable, strong, and lightweight forceps that can lock shut. Ideally this design can print quickly, and allow for multiple different types of end-grip shapes and textures.
- Bike Chain mlfraser (talk) 07:11, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Chain stay and seat stay
- Bike Chain Tensioner Spoonless (talk) 07:55, 13 November 2014 (PST)
- Handlebars Handychandra7 (talk) 19:19, 9 December 2015 (PST)
- Brake callipers Rivu (talk) 12:23, 17 November 2014 (PST)
- Better Brake Callipers Afcowsky (talk) 07:55, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- Bottom bracket
- CranksZhinek (talk) 10:12, 18 November 2014 (PST)
- PedalsRnmcfarl (talk) 07:34, 13 November 2014 (PST)
- Front wheel (36 spokes)
- Rear wheel (42 spokes)
- Hub David Porter (talk)
- Hub axle
- 3D Printed Bike Seat WayneHelminen (talk) 07:16, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- Brake set (stirrups and rods)
- Bearings (steer tube)
- Bearings (engine, hubs)
- Frame tubing
- Handlebar grips Ab91 (talk) 07:55, 13 November 2014 (PST) Improved 3D Printed Bike Grips Swallen (talk) 21:19, 7 December 2015 (PST) rdbutler3 (talk) Ergonomic bike gripsCjthormodson (talk) 07:10, 15 November 2018 (PST)
- Bike Cargo Rack Erik Bain (talk) 07:17, 19 November 2015 (PST)
- 7up Yan Guo(talk) 07:08, 18 November 2014 (PST)
- Fork supports Kprice (talk) 07:55, 8 December 2016 (PST)
- Handlebar Plug (KirillKudaev)
- Mud guard Rtgrady10Eli Gooding (talk) 07:10, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- Customizable Bike Light Mount Dwsweene (talk) 12:50, 26 November 2018 (PST)
- Bike Mirror Njlanter (talk) 17:52, 15 November 2016 (PST)
- Bike Chain Guard Alyssa Knoester (talk) 10:45 , 27 November 2018 (PST)
Reindeer Husbandry Applications
* ear-tags for reindeers
- electric fence components (e.g. insulators)
- lasso accessory: figure eight pattern or perforated plate called also kielasta in Finnish. The accessory is used to create a noose which is set to be tightened around reindeer antler Joshua (talk) 18:13, 22 October 2015 (PDT)
- snow shoes Ickesler (talk) 07:06, 15 November 2016 (PST)220.127.116.11 06:48, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- horseshoes by wrmulder (talk) 10:24, 15 November 2018 and Reindeer_Snaffles (might be suitable for several herders groups, e.g. Tsataan people in Mongolia), plastic or metal Bllafata (talk) 07:14, 17 November 2015 (PST)
- water pumps for bottles (any sizes)
- plastic applicators for acupuncture (for any fields like medical backup)
- Ultrasonic whistle against wolves Tmjohnst (talk) 06:03, 15 November 2015 (PST)
- petrol-powered saw (parts)
- snowmobile (parts)
- Jump rope handles User:aaron.cranford
- Chain Puzzle as part of UNICEF Early Childhood Development Kit NoahStewart (talk) 21:24, 4 November 2019 (UTC)
- Animal/People toy set as part of UNICEF Early CHildhood Development Kit Natstormm (talk) 21:10, 5 November 2019 (UTC)
- Bee feeder-sugar water dispenser user: Bjorn Mathisen
- Water Dew collector Shaunakmhatre (talk) 15:20, 15 November 2018 (PST)
- Chicken Feeder w/ Cover User: RachaelOstheim
Health and Safety
- Blind Person's Assistant Aliaksei Petsiuk (talk) 10:15, 27 November 2018 (PST)
- Smart Phone Adaptive Otoscope Ejweiden (talk) 07:01, 15 November 2018 (PST)
- Field Ready design challenges http://www.fieldready.org/#!d-challenges/q5g59
- Field Ready Design - ECG Lead Holder --Remichae (talk) 10:41, 10 November 2016 (PST)
- Field Ready Design - Nebuliser Connector -- Mwcurtis (talk) 18:40, 22 November 2016 (PST)
- Field Ready Design - Nebuliser --Joey Fordahl (talk) 12:40, 14 November 2016 (EST)
- Design Challenge #1: Dental Chair
- Design Challenge #2: ECG Limb Lead
- Design Challenge #3: Power Supply
- Design Challenge #4: Humidifier and Flowmeter
- Design Challenge #5: Infant height board
- Design Challenge #6: Nebuliser
- Design Challenge #7: Pipe T-fitting
- Design Challenge #8: Forceps/Tweezers
- Design Challenge #9: Kidney Tray
- PhoneLabs http://www.phonelabs.net/ converting Phones into Lab Equipment
- Automated Plastic Grinder/Recycler Michael James WestonButler Jhbell (talk) 07:15, 27 November 2018 (PST) (talk) 07:13, 27 November 2018 (PST) (talk) 07:08, 27 November 2018 (PST) 07:12, 27 November 2018 (PST)
- CNC Lubrication and Chip Clearing System JBailey (talk) 07:21, 27 November 2018 (PST) Q. I. Kaspriak (talk) 07:23, 27 November 2018 (PST) Jrjarvis (talk) 08:02, 27 November 2018 (PST)
- Shapeways drone - rescue contest (over but still good to work on) http://www.shapeways.com/contests/take-flight-with-dji-and-shapeways - fire fighters and other first responders use drones, like the DJI Phantom 4, to help in search and rescue operations? With its long range and integrated camera, the DJI Phantom 4 make it a valuable tool when searching for a small body in a large body of water. Now is your opportunity to help save more lives with 3D printing. Your mission is to design accessories to be added to the DJI Phantom 4 to help make it into the ultimate rescue drone.