The road to wisdom? — Well, it's plain and simple to express: Err and err and err again but less and less and less. Piet Hein
Academic and Professional Background[edit | edit source]
Completed Bachelor's program in Robotics and Master's program in Physics. I also have practical experience in development of heterogeneous multisensor systems, intelligent electromechanical and remote sensing equipment.
In collaboration with aerospace engineers was acquired experience in electronic scientific equipment development, from single parts and modules to whole assemblies and systems, oriented to work in space conditions, considering conditions of the space vacuum and wide temperature range. Each development stage was studied, from documentation and mechanical parts design to software development, calibration and operation testing.
Were developed such systems and complexes as multicomponent apparatus for magnetic field vector determination, multichannel system for sounding the atmosphere in UV and optical bands, thermal control equipment for scientific spacecraft equipment, ionizing radiation detection modules.
Projects[edit | edit source]
Main research focus is monitoring and closed loop control in additive manufacturing processes.
Publications[edit | edit source]
- Sule, S.S.; Petsiuk, A.L. and Pearce, J.M. Open Source Completely 3-D Printable Centrifuge. Instruments 2019, 3(2), 30; doi:10.3390/instruments3020030.
- Petsiuk, A.L. and Pearce, J.M. Low-Cost Open Source Ultrasound-Sensing Based Navigational Support for the Visually Impaired. Sensors 2019, 19(17), 3783; doi:10.3390/s19173783.
- Petsiuk, A.L. and Pearce, J.M. Open Source Computer Vision-based Layer-wise 3D Printing Analysis. ArXiv 2020, arXiv:2003.05660 [cs.CV].
Literature Reviews[edit | edit source]
- Computer vision based real-time 3D printing analysis
- Ultrasound-based navigational support for visually impaired people
MOST Methods[edit | edit source]
|This user is a member of the Michigan Tech Open Sustainability Technology (MOST) Research Group.|
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of Open Source Hardware.|
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of 3-D printing.|
Research Interests[edit | edit source]
- computer vision
- control systems
- artificial intelligence
- additive manufacturing
- open source hardware