ACADEMIC BACKGROUND[edit | edit source]
CURRENT[edit | edit source]
Currently a graduate student in Mechanical Engineering at Michigan Technological University(MTU), Michigan, USA.
PAST[edit | edit source]
Studied Mechanical engineering at Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT), Bangalore,India. CGPA:8.11/10
TOPICS OF INTERESTS[edit | edit source]
Thermo-fluids, Wind energy, Solar power, Sustainablility
SKILLS[edit | edit source]
Worked on Projects (Advanced)
1. CATIA 2. EXCEL
3. ANSYS 4. SOLIDWORKS
Part of coursework (Intermediate)
1. MATLAB 2. Edge-cam
3. FANUC 4. SOLID EDGE
Personal interest (Basic)
1. VISUAL BASIC 2. HTML/CSS
PROJECTS[edit | edit source]
1. E-Pilot, an autonomous UAV (2013)
- Was In-charge of the aircraft structural design.
- Also in-charge of the finances and time management.
Project successfully completed and submitted to Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Cell (IEDC), Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
2. SAE-IEEE Formula Hybrid-2014 (New Hampshire, USA)
- Chief designer for the team, technical in-charge.
- Also in-charge of finances and team management.
Project completed in April 2014 and presented by Team members to Society of Automotive Engineers &IEEE, USA. Won the Fan Favorite award in the competition (stood 9th overall).