Template:Nat Storm Prints
- My name is Natalie Storm and I am a senior at Principia College. I am a business major, planning to work in finance post grad. I have no engineering experience, and am taking a 3D Printing course in order to learn more about the technology and to become more comfortable with its terms.
- I think Open Source is very important, to not only the technological community, but to the world. Open Source allows individuals to share ideas over the internet, in a free, accessible manner. I think this is awesome because it allows all people, not just the ones with money, to experiment, collaborate, and inspire. My Jellybox build contributed to this movement, because I was able to use a free instruction manual, that has been created and shared by hundreds of other people. In the future, I hope to use Open Source in business, and other sustainability adventures. I love OpenSource's ability to innovate the world around us, and I am excited to see where it takes us.
Project developed by Natstormm (talk) 21:37, 20 November 2019 (UTC)Natstormm
- This is an Appropriate technology due to its small scale, environmental adaptablility, and usefulness. At a larger scale, this is a great educational toy for small children, and is very inexpensive.
- Picture of completed print using
- Only standard filament is needed
- Jellybox or similar RepRap 3-D printer
Skills and knowledge needed[edit | edit source]
Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions[edit | edit source]
- Print time: 1.5 hours
- Assembly: 1 minute
- Including drawings or pictures of the device at stage of assembly at minimum. (Upload)
[[Category:Early Childhood Development]].