Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
|By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
Pearce Publications: Energy Conservation • Energy Policy • Industrial Symbiosis • Life Cycle Analysis • Materials Science • Open Source • Photovoltaic Systems • Solar Cells • Sustainable Development • Sustainability Education
Potential lives saved by replacing coal with solar photovoltaic electricity production in the U.S.
- Shutting down coal plants spared 26,610 American lives in just a decade - Mashable 1,225
- Study: Switching From Coal Would Save 52,000 Lives Annually In The United States Jonathan Turley 242k
- Mortality rates declined significantly in counties where coal plants closed according to new study, saving an estimated 26,610 American lives between 2005 and 2018 Daily Mail UK 222
- New paper says the closure of 138 coal-burning plants in the US saved 26,610 lives in America Infosurhoy
- Ystruder: New Syringe System Offers Feature Rich, Open-Source Multifunction Extrusion 3DPrint 73.6k
- Ystruder: estrusore multifunzione open source con funzionalità di rilevamento e monitoraggio Stampare in 3D
- A full-scale nuclear winter would trigger a global famine. A disaster expert put together a doomsday diet to save humanity. - Business Insider 238
- Un invierno nuclear a gran escala desencadenaría una hambruna mundial. Esto es lo que comeríamos Heaven 32
- This diet would save after the nuclear war EngNews
- Tämä ruokavalio pelastaisi ydinsodan jälkeen Verkkouutiset (Finnish) 193k
- A Full-Scale Nuclear Winter Would Trigger a Global Famine. Here's What We Would Eat Science Alert 5684
- Tratado de No-Proliferación Nuclear 2020: ¿hacia una Crisis Profunda? Diaro Constitucional 210k (Spanish)
- 手机信号塔的辐射风险是否被低估了？ (Is the radiation risk of cell phones underestimated?) Nei (China)