Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Bio: I am a 2nd year material science and engineering student at Michigan Technological University. I am a member of the advanced metalworks enterprise and a recent admit of the Pavlis Honors College. The opportunity to innovate and to change the world for the better is what drew me to the field of engineering. Participating in research would allow me to take steps towards achieving my aspirations and help me determine what I would like to pursue in the future.
- Traverse City Central High School: Class of 2014
- Michigan Technological University: Expected 2018
- Material Science & Engineering
- Solar solutions
- 3D Printing
- Composite Materials
- MS Office
Internship: Cone Drive
- Projects: Solar Gearbox GP-12
- Objective: Reduce error frequency in the manufacturing process of gearboxes designed to rotate heliostats for a BrightSource Energy solar power station.
Advanced Metalworks Enterprise
- Project: GM Aluminum Coach Joint (Team Leader)
- Objective: Develop a testing method to validate coach joint performance
- Former Varsity Michigan Tech Tennis Player
- Advanced Metalworks Enterprise
- ENG1101 & ENG1102 team projects