Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- I am Aditya Trifaley and am a Graduate Mechanical Engineering student in his final year. I have a full time working experience, an Internship and different projects related to Automobile and 3-D Printing. This page is created to record my 3-D Printer projects and the innovations I make to them.
- Skills: 3-D printing
- Course Expertise
Additive Manufacturing | Advance Open Source 3-D printing Finite Element Methods | Mechanics of Materials CAD CAM & Automation | Design of Machine Elements Design of Material Handling Systems | Engineering Graphics Engineering Mechanics | Experimental Design in Engineering Industrial Engineering | Manufacturing Processes Project Management and Operations Research | Quality Engineering
- Software Skills
Solidworks | ANSYS | MS Office | Abaqus CAE | MATLAB & Simulink | Pro-Engineering | NX 11.0 | Cura OpenSCAD | Minitab & R |CNC Lathe and Turning programming |
- Contact Details
| email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-trifaley/ | +1 906-3708734
- VIKING PROJECT on Youmagine
- CUSTOMIZATION PROJECT on Thingiverse
- ROCK WALL CLIMBING HOLD PROJECT on Thingiverse
- ARTHRITIS AID (peeling aid) project on MyMiniFactory
- OSH Science Project on NIH