Please insert a brief topic summary here (take from the summary on the the topic page).
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- Wastewater (25)
- Zero waste (2)
Pages in category "Recycling"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- Energy Payback Time of a Solar Photovoltaic Powered Waste Plastic Recyclebot System
- Ethical Filament Foundation
- Evaluation of lab performance of stamp sand and acrylonitrile styrene acrylate waste composites without asphalt as road surface materials
- Evaluation of Potential Fair Trade Standards for an Ethical 3-D Printing Filament
- Mechanical Properties and Applications of Recycled Polycarbonate Particle Material Extrusion-Based Additive Manufacturing
- Mechanical Properties of Direct Waste Printing of Polylactic Acid with Universal Pellets Extruder: Comparison to Fused Filament Fabrication on Open-Source Desktop Three-Dimensional Printers
- Metal reclamation and recycling of electronic waste
- Parras recycling and reuse gallery
- Particle Swarm Optimization of Printing Parameters for Open-Source TIG-Based Metal 3D Printing
- PET Extrusion
- Plastic bank
- Plastic Bank Extruder v1.0
- Plastic recycling in additive manufacturing: A systematic literature review and opportunities for the circular economy
- Polymer environmental-friendly resin
- Polymer recycling codes for distributed manufacturing with 3-D printers
- Potential of distributed recycling from hybrid manufacturing of 3-D printing and injection molding of stamp sand and acrylonitrile styrene acrylate waste composite
- Recyclebot Cooling Fan Section
- Recyclebot v2.3
- Recycling building materials
- Recycling of wind turbine blades
- Reduce, reuse, repair and recycle
- RepRapable Recyclebot: Open source 3-D printable extruder for converting plastic to 3-D printing filament
- Repurposing shipping crate siding
- Reuse your television competition
- SIMS E-recycling
- Sustainability and Feasibility Assessment of Distributed E-Waste Recycling using Additive Manufacturing in a Bi-Continental Context
- Systems Analysis Approach to Polyethylene Terephthalate and Olefin Plastics Supply Chains in the Circular Economy: A Review of Data Sets and Models
- Systems Analysis for PET and Olefin Polymers in a Circular Economy
- Technical and Economic Viability of Distributed Recycling of Low-density Polyethylene Water Sachets into Waste Composite Pavement Blocks
- Technical pathways for distributed recycling of polymer composites for distributed manufacturing: Windshield wiper blades
- Tightening the loop on the circular economy: Coupled distributed recycling and manufacturing with recyclebot and RepRap 3-D printing
- Towards Distributed Recycling with Additive Manufacturing of PET Flake Feedstocks
Media in category "Recycling"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Bordado.jpg 1,200 × 1,600; 391 KB
- Canguro 1.jpg 2,272 × 1,704; 828 KB
- Canguro pana.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 249 KB
- Canguro.jpg 2,272 × 1,704; 784 KB
- Canguros bordados .jpg 1,200 × 1,600; 225 KB
- Chips2forrecycling.jpg 1,440 × 958; 129 KB
- Dram-abs.jpg 1,641 × 886; 183 KB
- Recyclebot.gif 600 × 238; 3.01 MB