This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Recycling"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- Makaa:rafiki wa mazingira, mbadala wa kuni
- Mechanical Properties and Applications of Recycled Polycarbonate Particle Material Extrusion-Based Additive Manufacturing
- Mechanical Properties of Direct Waste Printing of Polylactic Acid with Universal Pellets Extruder: Comparison to Fused Filament Fabrication on Open-Source Desktop Three-Dimensional Printers
- Metal reclamation and recycling of electronic waste
- Parras recycling and reuse gallery
- PET Extrusion
- Plastic bank
- Plastic Bank Extruder v1.0
- Plastic recycling in additive manufacturing: A systematic literature review and opportunities for the circular economy
- Polymer environmental-friendly resin
- Polymer recycling codes for distributed manufacturing with 3-D printers
- Potential of distributed recycling from hybrid manufacturing of 3-D printing and injection molding of stamp sand and acrylonitrile styrene acrylate waste composite
- Producer responsibility and recycling solar photovoltaic modules
- Recyclebot Cooling Fan Section
- Recyclebot v2.3
- Recycling and dengue fever in Sukunan, Indonesia
- Recycling building materials
- Recycling in Japan
- Recycling of wind turbine blades
- Reduce, reuse, repair and recycle
- RepRapable Recyclebot: Open source 3-D printable extruder for converting plastic to 3-D printing filament
- Repurposing shipping crate siding
- Reuse your television competition
- Technical pathways for distributed recycling of polymer composites for distributed manufacturing: Windshield wiper blades
- Tightening the loop on the circular economy: Coupled distributed recycling and manufacturing with recyclebot and RepRap 3-D printing
- Towards Distributed Recycling with Additive Manufacturing of PET Flake Feedstocks
- Viability of Recycling Copper Indium Gallium Selenide (CIGS) in Photovoltaic Cells
- Viability of recycling semiconductors in Apple iPhone 4S
- Viability of recycling semiconductors in Dell LCD PC monitors
- Viability of recycling semiconductors in imaging devices
- Viability of recycling semiconductors in LED Televisions
Media in category "Recycling"
This category contains only the following file.
- Chips2forrecycling.jpg 1,440 × 958; 129 KB