We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Distributed manufacturing (or Distributed production or local manufacturing) is about being able to produce what you need close to where you are.
Pages in category "Distributed manufacturing"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A review of open source ventilators for COVID-19 and future pandemics
- Anisotropic mechanical property variance between ASTM D638-14 type I and type IV fused filament fabricated specimens
- Atomic layer deposited aluminium oxide mitigates outgassing from fused filament fabrication–based 3-D printed components
- Economic Potential for Distributed Manufacturing of Adaptive Aids for Arthritis Patients in the U.S.
- Emergence of Home Manufacturing in the Developed World: Return on Investment for Open-Source 3-D Printers
- Environmental impacts of distributed manufacturing from 3-D printing of polymer components and products
- Environmental life cycle analysis of distributed 3-D printing and conventional manufacturing of polymer products
- Maximizing Returns for Public Funding of Medical Research with Open-source Hardware
- Mechanical properties of 3-D printed truss-like lattice biopolymer non-stochastic structures for sandwich panels with natural fibre composite skins
- Mechanical Properties of Components Fabricated with Open-Source 3-D Printers Under Realistic Environmental Conditions
- Mechanical Properties of Ultraviolet-Assisted Paste Extrusion and Postextrusion Ultraviolet-Curing of Three-Dimensional Printed Biocomposites
- Tensile Strength of Commercial Polymer Materials for Fused Filament Fabrication 3-D Printing
- The Effects of PLA Color on Material Properties of 3-D Printed Components
- Thermal properties of 3-D printed polylactic acid-metal composites
- Three Hundred and Sixty Degree Real-Time Monitoring of 3-D Printing Using Computer Analysis of Two Camera Views