Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Mexico"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Pallet home
- Parameters for rainwater quality testing at Isla Urbana and the Ajusco Lab
- Patsari Cookstove
- Permaculture Demonstration Center in San Andres Huayapam
- Polyculture Planting at Sembradores Urbanos
- Process for testing biodigester effluent fertilizer quality in lab with IRRI
- Pronatura Chiapas Stove Dissemination Program
- Terraces and ditches at Petegral
- Testing potability of rainwater after boiling at Isla Urbana and Ajusco Labs
- Testing synthesized components of rainwater harvesting systems with Isla Urbana
- Testing water quality, surveying water access, and mapping high risk areas in Mexico City with Isla Urbana
- Three sisters agriculture