Humboldt State University's summer immersion program taking in Parras, Mexico
Parras Groups[edit | edit source]
Most of the Parras2006 group near Perote.
Most of the Parras2007 group farming.
Most of the Parras2008 group near Perote.
Links[edit | edit source]
- Photos Gallery of parras photos including building with adobe.
- Outside Magazine December 2002 Mexican Hideouts La bicicleta tranquila: where the singletrack and vino tinto flow.
- Primer Pueblo Mágico del Norte de México
- Universidad Tecnológica de Coahuila
- Official Portal of the State of Coahuila
- Pequals.com This site contains some projects by Parras Summer Program 2005 students including a survey.
- Secretario de Fomento Económico Document from the Economic Development Department geared towards big business such as textile manufacturers with many useful facts.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Parras"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Parras earthen construction gallery
- Parras Handbook
- Parras Invitation
- Parras Maps
- Parras natural paint gallery
- Parras Straw Sources
- Parras What to Pack
- Parras wind power gallery
- Practivistas Dominicana/Make userpage assignment
- Practivistas Dominicana/shared resources
- Practivistas renewable energy 2014/Literature Review
- Practivistas solar 2015/lit review