Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Appropriate technology supports human health and happiness through:
- effectively utilizing local knowledge, materials, and labor to improve local economy and workforce
- finding, creating and utilizing symbiotic relationships between individuals, communities and their environment
- mimicking nature to reduce environmental impacts while seeking to improve current conditions
- encouraging transparency, equality and empowerment through education
while being sensitive to cultural and political context.
Photos and descriptions of various Appropriate Technology (AT) implentations in and around Parras de la Fuente, Mexico are listed in the AT type articles below. To add your AT implementation, copy and paste the following into your AT type page (replace allcap text with your own text):
===NAME OF TECHNOLOGY=== ;Description :WHAT KIND OF AT IS IT? HOW IS IT USED? FOR WHAT? ;Location :WHERE IS IT LOCATED? ;Justification as Appropriate :WHY DO YOU CONSIDER IT AT, BASED ON A DEFINITION OF AT? ;Issues with the Appropriateness :IN WHAT WAYS DOES IT NOT MEET A DEFINITION OF AT. ;Notes :E.G. LINK TO THE ORGANIZATION OR PROJECT, DELETE IF NOT APPLICABLE. [[Image:YOURIMAGENAME.jpg]]
If there is not an article for your AT type, feel free to add a page titled Parras yourattype gallery, and include the following at the bottom of your new page:
[[Category:AT Photos]] [[Category:Parras AT]]
Pages in category "Parras AT"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Parras agriculture gallery
- Parras alternative materials gallery
- Parras animals gallery
- Parras community education gallery
- Parras earthen construction gallery
- Parras health care gallery
- Parras laundry gallery
- Parras passive solar design gallery
- Parras rainwater gallery
- Parras recycling and reuse gallery
- Parras solar gallery
- Parras transportation gallery
- Parras water gallery
- Parras wind power gallery