Mexico is the most populous Spanish-speaking country in the world and the second most populous country in Latin America.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Mexico"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- Pallet home
- Parameters for rainwater quality testing at Isla Urbana and the Ajusco Lab
- Parras earthen construction gallery
- Parras Handbook
- Parras natural paint gallery
- Parras Straw Sources
- Parras wind power gallery
- Patsari Cookstove
- Permaculture Demonstration Center in San Andres Huayapam
- Polyculture Planting at Sembradores Urbanos
- Practivistas Chiapas biodigester
- Practivistas Chiapas estufas ahorradoras
- Practivistas Chiapas improved cookstoves
- Practivistas Chiapas rainwater catchment
- Practivistas Chiapas rainwater catchment/ Gallery
- Process for testing biodigester effluent fertilizer quality in lab with IRRI
- Pronatura Chiapas Stove Dissemination Program
- Terraces and ditches at Petegral
- Testing potability of rainwater after boiling at Isla Urbana and Ajusco Labs
- Testing synthesized components of rainwater harvesting systems with Isla Urbana
- Testing water quality, surveying water access, and mapping high risk areas in Mexico City with Isla Urbana
- Tienda Hernandez photovoltaic feasibility study
Media in category "Mexico"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Jardin de Ninos La Esperanza 2 (2008) - Hubbell.jpg 291 × 430; 19 KB
- Jardin de Ninos La Esperanza 3 - Classroom floor- Hubbell.jpg 710 × 404; 101 KB