Solar power refers to useful electrical energy extracted from sunlight.
See especially: Photovoltaics
Pages in category "Solar power"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- A First Investigation of Agriculture Sector Perspectives on the Opportunities and Barriers for Agrivoltaics
- Advancing Agrivoltaics within the U.S. Legal Framework: A Multidimensional Assessment of Barriers & Opportunities
- Agrivoltaic potential on grape farms in India
- Agrivoltaics in Ontario Canada: Promise and Policy
- Aquavoltaics: Synergies for dual use of water area for solar photovoltaic electricity generation and aquaculture
- Design and Implementation of 3-D Printed Radiation Shields for Environmental Sensors
- Design of a low-cost mobile multispectral albedometer with geopositioning and absolute orientation
- Design of Post-Consumer Modification of Standard Solar Modules to Form Large-Area Building-Integrated Photovoltaic Roof Slates
- Distributed manufacturing of after market flexible floating photovoltaic modules
- Distributed manufacturing with 3-D printing: a case study of recreational vehicle solar photovoltaic mounting systems
- Do agrivoltaics improve public support for solar? A survey on perceptions, preferences, and priorities
- Dual use of land for PV farms and agriculture literature review
- Dye-sensitized solar cells as promising candidates for underwater photovoltaic applications
- La Yuca renewable energy 2014
- Life cycle assessment of pasture-based agrivoltaic systems: Emissions and energy use of integrated rabbit production
- Low cost climate station for smart agriculture applications with photovoltaic energy and wireless communication
- Low-cost pole and wire photovoltaic racking
- Lunar solar power generation
- Open-Source Design and Economics of Manual Variable-Tilt Angle DIY Wood-Based Solar Photovoltaic Racking System
- Open-source Photovoltaic - Electrical Vehicle Carport Designs
- Open-Source Vertical Swinging Wood-Based Solar Photovoltaic Racking Systems
- Optimal inverter and wire selection for solar photovoltaic fencing applications
- The Agrivoltaic Potential of Canada
- The Greenest Solar Power? Life Cycle Assessment of Foam-Based Flexible Floatovoltaics
- The potential for fencing to be used as low-cost solar photovoltaic racking
- The potential of agrivoltaic systems
- Total U.S. cost evaluation of low-weight tension-based photovoltaic flat-roof mounted racking
Media in category "Solar power"
This category contains only the following file.
- Berries in the Desert Hayashida.pdf 1,275 × 1,650, 16 pages; 4.05 MB