Permaculture is a form of whole systems design based on the sustainability of natural systems, seeking to reproduce that sustainability in our living environment.
For more pages on Appropedia, browse Category:Design, Category:Alternative building, Category:Sustainable agriculture - most of the articles on Appropedia are written with a concern for holistic, sustainable practices, are related to appropriate technology and green living, or relevant to permaculture in some way.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Permaculture"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.
- People Centered Permaculture Wiki
- Permaculture and development
- Permaculture compared to conventional approaches
- Permaculture convergences
- Permaculture courses and course materials
- Permaculture Design Course
- Permaculture Design Course/teaching resources
- Permaculture diploma
- Permaculture education
- Permaculture ethics
- Permaculture facebook groups
- Permaculture Forums
- Permaculture Playing Cards
- Permaculture wiki
- Permaculture: A Designers' Manual
- Permaculture: Principles and Pathways beyond Sustainability
- Permanence scale
- Permiechat.slack.com : a chat for all permies in all languages (and a common good)
- Permiechat.slack.com : un tchat pour tous les permaculteurs du monde (et un bien commun)
- Principles of permaculture