|License||CC BY-SA 4.0|
[see first revision]
|Translate to||Français, Español, Kiswahili, 中文, العربية, Русский, more|
|Export to||PDF, LaTeX, EPUB, ODT|
|Cite as Ethan (2021). "Bill Mollison". Appropedia. Retrieved 2021-10-25.|
Bill Mollison (4 May 1928 – 24 September 2016) was a researcher, author, scientist, teacher, naturalist and has been called the 'father of permaculture', an integrated system of design co-developed with David Holmgren that encompasses not only agriculture, horticulture, architecture and ecology but also economic systems, land access strategies and legal systems for businesses and communities.
Books by Bill Mollison[edit | edit source]
- Permaculture One: A Perennial Agriculture for Human Settlements (with David Holmgren, Transworld Publishers, 1978)
- Permaculture Two: Practical Design for Town and Country in Permanent Agriculture (Tagari Publications, 1979)
- Permaculture: A Designer's Manual (1988)
- Introduction to Permaculture (1991)
- The Permaculture Book of Ferment and Human Nutrition (1993)
- Travel in Dreams (1996).