New book - 'Building a Better World in Your Backyard' - on Kickstarter (sponsored friend)
Bill Mollison (4 May 1928 – 24 September 2016) was a researcher, author, scientist, teacher, naturalist and has been called the 'father of permaculture', an integrated system of design co-developed with David Holmgren that encompasses not only agriculture, horticulture, architecture and ecology but also economic systems, land access strategies and legal systems for businesses and communities.
Books by Bill Mollison
- Permaculture One: A Perennial Agriculture for Human Settlements (with David Holmgren, Transworld Publishers, 1978)
- Permaculture Two: Practical Design for Town and Country in Permanent Agriculture (Tagari Publications, 1979)
- Permaculture: A Designer's Manual (1988)
- Introduction to Permaculture (1991)
- The Permaculture Book of Ferment and Human Nutrition (1993)
- Travel in Dreams (1996).
- Interview with Bill Mollison
- Permaculture Institute in Tasmania
- A picture of Bill Mollison to colour in! (from the 'Heroes for a Better World' website )
|This page or section includes content from PermaWiki. The original article was at Bill_Mollison. The list of authors can be seen in the history for that page. As with Appropedia, the text of PermaWiki is available under the CC-BY-SA.|
|This page or section includes content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Bill Mollison. The list of authors can be seen in the history for that page. As with Appropedia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the CC-BY-SA.|