This article is one of a series of Resource and Topic articles for London UK. All London UK articles should include a Navigation box specific to London UK towards the end of the article.
Networks, sustainability initiatives and community involvement[edit | edit source]
- Open Institute London
- Collective Community Action, "an assembly of individuals with a shared goal – to discuss, communicate, provoke and propose the changes needed to ensure communities are at the heart of urban change for the better."
- Transition Town Kensal to Kilburn
- Sustainable development, information from City, University of London, city.ac.uk, added 16:04, 8 February 2022 (UTC)
- London Citizens
Localism[edit | edit source]
Supporting community business in London, powertochange.org.uk, added 10:36, 12 November 2021 (UTC)
List of markets in London W
Urban rural connections[edit | edit source]
- London Green Belt Council, protecting London's Green Belt, added 12:01, 5 November 2021 (UTC)
- About London's Green Belt includes "Benefits of the Green Belt", which include "Eco-system benefits: Different types of open land provide multiple eco-system benefits which include urban cooling, improved air quality, flood protection and carbon absorption (especially woodland areas), as well as local food production." as well as Recreation, sport, health, Future proofing, and multiple economic benefits.
- Our Message includes "Government must now:"
See also: Bioregionalism
Campaigns[edit | edit source]
- Greater London National Park City
- HACAN Clearskies, representing residents under the Heathrow flight path
See also[edit | edit source]
- Topic overview: Networks, Community involvement, Localism
- UK context: Networks UK, Community involvement UK, Localism UK
local information can be found, or shared, via our many London location pages