This article is an offshoot of Malling community action and focuses on Towards sustainable economies Malling and related topics.
Food activism[edit | edit source]
Communigrow is a charity committed to promoting and teaching the benefits for people and local communities of growing local, fresh and affordable produce in an organic and sustainable way.
Reduce, reuse, repair and recycle[edit | edit source]
- Malling and District Repair Cafe, Bin it? No way! added 15:29, 27 September 2022 (UTC)
Social inclusion[edit | edit source]
- Pilsdon at Malling, community, based in West Malling. Christian-based Community with its ideals and ethos taken from the Pilsdon Community in Dorset. The first Pilsdon Community was founded in 1958 as a refuge for those in crisis.
- Spadework, independent training organisation, based in Offham, which undertakes tuition in a number of subject areas for adults with Learning Disabilities.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Topic overview: Towards sustainable economies, Food activism, Reduce, reuse, repair and recycle, Social inclusion
- UK context: Towards sustainable economies UK, Food activism UK, Reduce, reuse, repair and recycle UK, Social inclusion UK
References[edit | edit source]
- link no longer available