We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Land projected to be below annual flood level in 2050, coastal.climatecentral.org
- Marine Climate Change Impacts Partnership
- No Regrets, Planning for Sea Level Rise and Climate, Change and Investing in Adaptation, A Good Practice Guide climatesoutheast.org.uk
- Protecting and sustainably using the marine environment, information from gov.uk
News and comment
Number of plastic bags found on UK beaches falls by nearly half, Nov 22 
Number of England's marine conservation zones nearly doubles; new zones branded useless by expert, January 17 
- Localism UK
- Towards sustainable economies UK
- local information can be found, or shared, via our many UK location pages
- Living Seas, The Wildlife Trusts
- Marine Conservation Society, site includes the Good Beach Guide
- Blue New Deal, "...stronger economies for UK coastal communities through a healthier marine environment."
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.