Change propagation updates are pending (30 jobs estimated) and it is recommended to wait with modifications to a category until the process has been finalized to prevent intermediary interruptions or contradictory specifications.
Rural community development often uses OSAT.
Pages in category "Rural community development"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Mechanical Properties and Applications of Recycled Polycarbonate Particle Material Extrusion-Based Additive Manufacturing
- Mechanical Properties of Direct Waste Printing of Polylactic Acid with Universal Pellets Extruder: Comparison to Fused Filament Fabrication on Open-Source Desktop Three-Dimensional Printers
- Plastic recycling in additive manufacturing: A systematic literature review and opportunities for the circular economy
- Potential of distributed recycling from hybrid manufacturing of 3-D printing and injection molding of stamp sand and acrylonitrile styrene acrylate waste composite
- Power Africa International
- Sustainability and Feasibility Assessment of Distributed E-Waste Recycling using Additive Manufacturing in a Bi-Continental Context
- Systems Analysis Approach to Polyethylene Terephthalate and Olefin Plastics Supply Chains in the Circular Economy: A Review of Data Sets and Models
- Systems Analysis for PET and Olefin Polymers in a Circular Economy
- Technical and Economic Viability of Distributed Recycling of Low-density Polyethylene Water Sachets into Waste Composite Pavement Blocks
- Technical pathways for distributed recycling of polymer composites for distributed manufacturing: Windshield wiper blades
- Tightening the loop on the circular economy: Coupled distributed recycling and manufacturing with recyclebot and RepRap 3-D printing
- Towards Distributed Recycling with Additive Manufacturing of PET Flake Feedstocks