Rural community development often uses OSAT.
Pages in category "Rural community development"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Energy Payback Time of a Solar Photovoltaic Powered Waste Plastic Recyclebot System
- Evaluation of lab performance of stamp sand and acrylonitrile styrene acrylate waste composites without asphalt as road surface materials
- Mechanical Properties and Applications of Recycled Polycarbonate Particle Material Extrusion-Based Additive Manufacturing
- Mechanical Properties of Direct Waste Printing of Polylactic Acid with Universal Pellets Extruder: Comparison to Fused Filament Fabrication on Open-Source Desktop Three-Dimensional Printers
- Plastic recycling in additive manufacturing: A systematic literature review and opportunities for the circular economy
- Potential of distributed recycling from hybrid manufacturing of 3-D printing and injection molding of stamp sand and acrylonitrile styrene acrylate waste composite
- Power Africa International
- Sustainability and Feasibility Assessment of Distributed E-Waste Recycling using Additive Manufacturing in a Bi-Continental Context
- Systems Analysis Approach to Polyethylene Terephthalate and Olefin Plastics Supply Chains in the Circular Economy: A Review of Data Sets and Models
- Systems Analysis for PET and Olefin Polymers in a Circular Economy
- Technical and Economic Viability of Distributed Recycling of Low-density Polyethylene Water Sachets into Waste Composite Pavement Blocks
- Technical pathways for distributed recycling of polymer composites for distributed manufacturing: Windshield wiper blades
- Tightening the loop on the circular economy: Coupled distributed recycling and manufacturing with recyclebot and RepRap 3-D printing
- Towards Distributed Recycling with Additive Manufacturing of PET Flake Feedstocks