Rural community development often uses OSAT.
Pages in category "Rural community development"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Mechanical Properties and Applications of Recycled Polycarbonate Particle Material Extrusion-Based Additive Manufacturing
- Mechanical Properties of Direct Waste Printing of Polylactic Acid with Universal Pellets Extruder: Comparison to Fused Filament Fabrication on Open-Source Desktop Three-Dimensional Printers
- Plastic recycling in additive manufacturing: A systematic literature review and opportunities for the circular economy
- Potential of distributed recycling from hybrid manufacturing of 3-D printing and injection molding of stamp sand and acrylonitrile styrene acrylate waste composite
- Power Africa International
- Technical pathways for distributed recycling of polymer composites for distributed manufacturing: Windshield wiper blades
- Tightening the loop on the circular economy: Coupled distributed recycling and manufacturing with recyclebot and RepRap 3-D printing
- Towards Distributed Recycling with Additive Manufacturing of PET Flake Feedstocks