Energy policy is the manner in which a given entity (often governmental) has decided to address issues of energy development including energy production, energy distribution and energy consumption. The attributes of energy policy may include legislation, international treaties, incentives to investment, guidelines for energy conservation, taxation and other public policy techniques.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Emissions trading (1)
Pages in category "Energy policy"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Pearce publications in energy policy and sustainability policy
- Peer to peer finance mechanisms to support renewable energy growth
- Policies to Overcome Barriers for Renewable Energy Distributed Generation: A Case Study of Utility Structure and Regulatory Regimes in Michigan
- Producer responsibility and recycling solar photovoltaic modules
Media in category "Energy policy"
This category contains only the following file.
- Nigeria-ep.jpg 1,419 × 886; 161 KB