Biography[edit | edit source]
Seyyed Ali Sadat was born on April 26, 1997, in Kashan, Iran. His interest in Mathematics and Physics was discovered by his family during childhood. Because of this passion, he studied Mathematics and Physics in high school, where he achieved GPA 4/4 in full duration of high school and received top student awards from high school president. In 2014 participated in the Iran's universities entrance exam where his outstanding results, as well as his interests, led him to study mechanical engineering at the University of Kashan, one of the top universities in Iran. During his bachelor of science courses, he finds his particular interest in the energy fields, especially renewable energy sources. Finally, he graduated in bachelor of science with cumulative GPA 3.84/4 ranked within top 3 students of mechanical engineering department (Class 2015 among 167 students).
Main Academic Goals[edit | edit source]
- Conducting high-quality researches using State-of-Art for the benefits of Mankind and Science
- Researching for deployment and development of renewable energy technologies in developing world
Seyyed Ali Sadat's Research Interests[edit | edit source]
- Renewable Energy Management and Engineering: Optimization, Forecasting and Prediction, Performance and Efficiency Analysis, Design for developing world, Uncertainty, Application of machine learning in energy management
- Renewable Energy policy: Development of renewable/clean energies in developing world, Application of MCDM approaches in green energy policy
Education[edit | edit source]
- Bachelor of science in mechanical engineering, University of Kashan, Kashan, Iran
GPA: 3.84/4 (18.30 out of 20) Overall.
- High-School Diploma in Physics and Mathematics, Ghadir high school, Kashan, Iran
GPA: 4/4 Overall.
Publications[edit | edit source]
Bachelor of science thesis[edit | edit source]
- Mega Energy Storage for Developing World: Analysis and Design, (Grade: 20 out of 20), Results: doi: 10.13140/RG.2.2.18257.86883
Journal articles[edit | edit source]
- Sadat, SA, Vakilalroaya fini, M. R., Hashemi-Dezaki, H., Nazififard, M., “Barrier analysis of solar PV energy development in the context of Iran using fuzzy MCDM methods”, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments Journal, Vol.47, October 2021, doi: 10.1016/j.seta.2021.101549.
- Sadat, SA, Faraji, J, Nazififard, M, Ketabi, A., “The experimental analysis of dust deposition effect on solar photovoltaic panels in Iran’s desert environment”, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments Journal, Vol.47, October 2021, doi: 10.1016/j.seta.2021.101542
- Imanloozadeh, A., Nazififard, M., Sadat, SA, “A new stochastic optimal smart residential energy hub management system for desert environment”, International Journal of Energy Research, 2021, doi: 10.1002/er.6991.
- Sadat, SA, Faraji, J, Babaei, M, Ketabi, A. “Techno-economic comparative study of hybrid microgrids in eight climate zones of Iran” Energy Science & Engineering Journal. 2020; 8: 3004– 3026. doi: 10.1002/ese3.720
Conference Proceedings[edit | edit source]
- Sadat, SA, Nazififard, M., “Introducing a Novel Hybrid Mobile Energy Storage System for Vulnerable Community Resilience Support,” 2020 6th International Conference on Electric Power and Energy Conversion Systems (EPECS), Istanbul, Turkey, 2020,pp. 46-51, doi: 10.1109/EPECS48981.2020.9304524
Awards and Honors[edit | edit source]
- Top student researcher award Based on research performance at Energy Research Institute, University of Kashan.
- Ranked within top three students (Graduated in the top three student/2% of my year level) Based on GPA of 3.84/4 in Mechanical Engineering department, In full duration of Bachelor of Science, Competition among 167 students, Ranking by University of Kashan.
- Offered straight admission for M.Sc. in Energy Systems Engineering Tuition fee and entrance exam waived as award for being talented student, University of Kashan, Iran.
- Top student award Based on GPA of 4/4 in high-school, Physics and Mathematics, Awarded by Ghadir High school, Kashan, Iran.
Other webpages[edit | edit source]
Orcid[edit | edit source]
Additional pages to manage[edit | edit source]
Solar Trailer Project: Mega Energy Storage for Developing World Analysis and Design
Research Project: PV development in Iran