Appropedia needs your support - Please Donate Today
|Topic page needed!|
|There is no topic page for Materials processing yet, so you have been redirected to this category. You can browse the articles below.
You can create a new page about Materials processing! Click here, remove the "#redirect" line, and start with one or two facts about Materials processing. Thanks!
Hint: If you add [[Category:Materials processing]] at the bottom of the page, it will appear in this category.
Materials processing and sustainable development
The articles in this category focus on the development of new sustainable processes for materials industries to address environmental, economic, and social issues. The goal is to develop environmentally, economically, and socially viable routes for materials processing that will lead to a sustainable materials industry. This category contains articles that promote and enhance the development of sustainable materials processes and contribute to the sustainability of materials industry. The aim is to investigate and develop processes that minimize pollution, waste, and energy consumption while increasing recyclability and adding value to waste materials.
Materials processing plays an essential role in the creation of new materials with enhanced and novel properties.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Materials processing"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.
- A new method of preparing highly conductive ultra-thin indium tin oxide for plasmonic-enhanced thin film solar photovoltaic devices
- A novel synthesis of tin oxide thin films by the sol-gel process for optoelectronic applications
- Acoustic Damping using Polyurethane/Polymer Composites
- Ambiance-dependent Agglomeration and Surface-enhanced Raman Spectroscopy Response of Self-assembled Silver Nano-particles for Plasmonic Photovoltaic Devices
- Amorphous Metal Alloys
- Atomic force microscopy protocol: QAS
- Effect of ambient combinations of argon, oxygen, and hydrogen on the properties of DC magnetron sputtered indium tin oxide films
- Electrostatic Powder Coating
- Enhancement of hydrogenated amorphous silicon solar cells with front-surface hexagonal plasmonic arrays from nanoscale lithography
- Improving Mechanical Properties of Carbon Nanotubes
- In Situ Formation of Substrate Release Mechanisms for Gas Metal Arc Weld Metal 3-D Printing
- Increasing supercapacitor performance
- Induction heating
- Influence of Oxygen Concentration on the Performance of Ultra-Thin RF Magnetron Sputter Deposited Indium Tin Oxide Films as a Top Electrode for Photovoltaic Devices
- InGaN solar cells literature review
- Inhibition of growth of S. epidermidis by hydrothermally synthesized ZnO nanoplates
- Peanut shaped ZnO microstructures: controlled synthesis and nucleation growth toward low-cost dye sensitized solar cells
- Plasma spray processing
- Plasmonic enhancement of amorphous silicon solar photovoltaic cells with hexagonal silver arrays made with nanosphere lithography
- Polymer calendering
- Polymer environmental-friendly resin
- Polymer microneedles
- Preparation of meta-stable phases of barium titanate by sol-hydrothermal method
- Production of Biodegradable Organic Plastics
- Self-healing Polymer Composites
- Single Crystal Turbine Blades
- Spin coating
- Steel gear hardening
- Structural and optical characterization and efficacy of hydrothermal synthesized Cu and Ag doped zinc oxide nanoplate bactericides
- Structure-Property Relationships of Common Aluminum Weld Alloys Utilized as Feedstock for GMAW-based 3-D Metal Printing
- Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes
- Synthetic Method Dependent Physicochemical Properties and Electrochemical Performance of Ni-Doped ZnO