- The all-female, grassroots network moving millions away from fossil fuels, positive.news (Aug 25, 2023)
- Here Comes Everyone: XR's strategy for 2023-24 aims sees strengthening communities as the path to effective climate protest, The Daily Alternative (Jun 04, 2023)
2022[edit | edit source]
- Competing Long Term Strategies, Alternative Editorial (Jun 26, 2022)
- Settling on Planet A, Alternative Editorial (Mar 06, 2022)
- Building Community Action Through Climate Hubs, Transition Together (Feb 27, 2022) — guide to community-led climate hubs from Zero Carbon Guildford
- UK Sharing Libraries Network: Strengthening a Movement, networkofwellbeing.org (Jan 24, 2022)
2021[edit | edit source]
Community, community, community: WHO IS IT FOR? Apr 29...
Coalville woman's design goes viral after putting town on the map, Apr 23...
2020[edit | edit source]
Deep Revolution. The Alternative UK. Nov 23
Local people have had to improvise during the pandemic. Could their solutions stick? John Harris Nov 22
- Communities vs. Coronavirus: The Rise of Mutual Aid, New Local (Jul 13, 2020)
A time for quick action by @TessyBritton.Mar 22
2019[edit | edit source]
How To Make the 20s A Decade Of Transformation (via Citizens' Action Networks), Jul 19
Capturing and Surfing the Wave, Jun 2
2018[edit | edit source]
Plastic Free Towns, a movement aiming to reduce single-use plastics in the UK, Nov 26
What kind of space can welcome a diverse community? Apr 28...
A report from #CTRLshift2018, Apr 5, Rob Hopkins