Research (including original research) is welcome on Appropedia, on the understanding that:
- It is presented as research, not presented as fact
- It is open to debunking and alternative viewpoints (as with all other content on Appropedia).
Appropedia also welcomes researchers to use it as a platform for open source research into applied sustainability. See for example: Joshua M. Pearce, "Open Source Research in Sustainability", Sustainability: the Journal of Record, 5(4), pp. 238-243, 2012. DOI free and open access
See also[edit | edit source]
- Appropedia:Original research - proposed policy
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Research groups (4)
Pages in category "Research"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Open Source High-Temperature Reprap for 3-D Printing Heat-Sterilizable PPE and Other Applications
- Open source surgical fracture table for digitally distributed manufacturing
- Open-source hardware for research and education
- Open-Source Medical Hardware for Pandemics
- Open-Source Three-Dimensional Printable Infant Clubfoot Brace
- OpenDrop Digital Microfluidics Platform
- Overcoming Supply Chain Disruptions During Pandemics by Utilizing Found Hardware for Open Source Gentle Ventilation