This category lists completed projects for the Queens Applied Sustainability Group. Following the individual links leads to a summary of the project and key findings, related literature reviews, protocols, and an open access version of the paper published in a peer reviewed journal.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "QAS completed projects and publications"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Parametric empirical determination of PV short circuit current
- Peer to peer finance mechanisms to support renewable energy growth
- Photovoltaic system performance enhancement with non-tracking planar concentrators: Experimental results and BDRF based modelling
- Photovoltaic System Performance Enhancement With Non-Tracking Planar Concentrators: Experimental Results and Bi-Directional Reflectance Function (BDRF) Based Modelling
- Prediction of energy effects on photovoltaic systems due to snowfall events