Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Category:QAS completed projects and publications
|This page was developed by the Queen's University Applied Sustainability Research Group.|
This category lists completed projects for the Queens Applied Sustainability Group. Following the individual links leads to a summary of the project and key findings, related literature reviews, protocols, and an open access version of the paper published in a peer reviewed journal.
|Queen's Applied Technology Research Group Completed Projects and Publications|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "QAS completed projects and publications"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- A new method to determine the effects of hydrodynamic surface coatings on the snow shedding effectiveness of solar photovoltaic modules
- An open source simulation of photovoltaic yield with r.sun over large regions
- Analytical Model for the Optical Functions of Indium Gallium Nitride with Application to Thin Film Solar Photovoltaic Cells
- Effects of low concentration planer concentrators on array-scale solar photovoltaic systems performance
- Effects of spectral albedo on solar photovoltaic devices
- Effects of Substrate Temperature on Indium Gallium Nitride Nanocolumn Crystal Growth
- Energy cannibalism
- Estimating the rooftop PV potential of a large-scale geographical region
- Evaluating the Geographic Viability of the Solar Water Disinfection (SODIS) Method by Decreasing Turbidity with NaCl: A Case Study of South Sudan
- Parametric empirical determination of PV short circuit current
- Peer to peer finance mechanisms to support renewable energy growth
- Photovoltaic system performance enhancement with non-tracking planar concentrators: Experimental results and BDRF based modelling
- Photovoltaic System Performance Enhancement With Non-Tracking Planar Concentrators: Experimental Results and Bi-Directional Reflectance Function (BDRF) Based Modelling
- Prediction of energy effects on photovoltaic systems due to snowfall events
- Producer responsibility and recycling solar photovoltaic modules