Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Category:Queens Applied Sustainability Group Lab Protocols
|This page was developed by the Queen's University Applied Sustainability Research Group.|
This category contains lab protocols for the Queen's University Applied Sustainability Research Group
- List the title of your protocol then QAS (not QAS first- so things are easy to find in this category)
- Engauge Digitizer
- QR Code generator
- Edrawings viewer
- Taverna - for workflows
- Open source engineering software
Pages in category "Queens Applied Sustainability Group Lab Protocols"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.
- Image recognition with Feature Analyst
- ImageJ to calculate packing factors:QAS
- Installing Python 2.7 on the HPCVL
- Installing RRTM for use with MATLAB on a Windows machine
- Installing RTM Software on Linux
- Installing vitrualenv and pip on the HPCVL
- IntegratIR Mid-Infrared Integrating Sphere operation at Queen's University