Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Category:MOST RepRap build
| By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
|This page is part of an international project to use RepRap 3-D printing to make OSAT for sustainable development. Learn more.
Research: Open source 3-D printing of OSAT • RecycleBot • LCA of home recycling • Green Distributed Recycling • Ethical Filament • LCA of distributed manufacturing • RepRap LCA Energy and CO2 • Solar-powered RepRaps • solar powered recyclebot • Feasibility hub • Mechanical testing • RepRap printing protocol: MOST• Lessons learned • MOST RepRap Build • MOST Prusa Build • MOST HS RepRap build • RepRap Print Server
|Michigan Tech 3-D printer workshop FOX|
|Michigan Tech 3-D printer workshop ABC|
|Square One 3-D Printer Workshop Time Lapse Summer 2015|
This category contains all the pages associated with a MOST RepRap build. For detailed information about teacher workshops see: Open-source 3-D printing Technologies for Education: Bringing Additive Manufacturing to the Classroom
Square One Education Network and GM sponsored Summer 2013 Teacher Workshop In the News
- Teachers build 3D printer - Fox News UP
- Michigan Tech 3-D printer workshop - ABC 10
- GM, Square One Sponsor 3D Printer Workshop for Teachers - Technology.org, Michigan Works! newsletter
- Michigan Teachers to Build 3D Printers at MTU - Azom
- 12 New 3D printers are being "born" at our first ever workshop (on the campus at Michigan Technological University) - Square One
- Can 3D Printers Revolutionize Education? - Red Orbit
- 3D printer workshop hosted at MTU - UP Second Wave
- Local Teachers Attend 3D Printer Workshop at Michigan Tech - Read Media, Michigan News
- Learning in 3-D: Local teachers participate in workshop at Michigan Tech - Daily Mining Gazette 8/8/13
- Two UCS teachers among select group taking learning to a new dimension - UCS News, Shelby Utica Patch
- UTICA SCHOOLS: Teachers get hands-on with new 3D printer technology - Advisor and Source News (Macomb County, Michigan),
- Utica Teachers Learn How to Build 3D Printers - Michigan Education Digest
- DBHS students learn through trial and error Mining Gazette
- 3D Printers' Could Change our Economy and our Lives - Michigan Tech News, 3Ders
- How 3D printing empowers Makers - Amtel
Pages in category "MOST RepRap build"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- MOST RepRap bed
- MOST RepRap build
- MOST RepRap build 2
- MOST RepRap electronics
- MOST RepRap extruder
- MOST RepRap firmware
- MOST RepRap frame
- MOST RepRap mount extruder
- MOST RepRap parallel build overview
- MOST RepRap Primer
- MOST RepRap soldering
- MOST RepRap x axis
- MOST RepRap y axis
- MOST RepRap y carriage
- MOST RepRap z axis