Printed Parts[edit | edit source]
|Z-axis motor mount||2|
|Z-axis guide rod clamp||1|
|Z-axis bar clamp||2|
|Lead screw support||2|
|Lead screw cup||2|
Vitamins[edit | edit source]
|350 mm 8 mm smooth rod (shortest of the smooth rods)||2|
|210 mm M8 threaded rod (shortest of the threaded rods)||2|
|10 mm×30 mm spring (3/8" x 1.25")||2|
|M2 x 10mm cap screw||2|
|M3×10 mm cap screw (Motor fasteners)||8|
|M3×20 mm cap screw (Motor fasteners)||7|
Prepared parts[edit | edit source]
|Extruder and X-carriage||1|
Assembly - Summary[edit | edit source]
- Prepare and attach motor mounts
- Attach X-axis
Assembly - Step-by-Step[edit | edit source]
- Screw them into the X-axis and screw the bottom nut on.
- Attach the motor mount with the guide rod clamp to the right side of the top rods. Make sure the rods don't stick out.
- Attach the other motor mount to the left side of the top rods. The rods will stick out considerably.
- Then through the lead screw support. Note that there are some issues with this, so you may want to skip this. It is also not on the pictures for this reason.
- Slide the extruder onto the top rods, so that it clamps the smooth rod.
- Put the tube through the top rods.
- Click the X carriage onto the X axis bearings. You will need considerable force for this; be sure to support the bearings from underneath.