|I am a PhD student in Materials Science & Engineering at Michigan Tech. I'm working on RepRap 3D printers. Please feel free to contact me.|
|Quick links for myself: MOST methods, MOST tasks|
|By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
- Using the Athena as a 3-D automated microscope.
- Investigate science behind warping 3-D print warping literature review:MOST
Completed projects and publications
Metal 3-D printing
High school teacher RepRap building
I'm involved in the organization of workshops to let middle and high school teachers build RepRap 3D printers.
- Original model: MOST_HS_RepRap_parallel_build_overview
- Current model (Athena): Athena_Build_Overview
Random other things I did
- I created a small tool to upload multiple images to Appropedia. (Something changed to the site, so this doesn't work anymore.)
- I wrote a script to mirror Thingiverse.
Printing stepper motors
I'm investigating a combination of printable motors using a mix of normal PLA or ABS and solvable and conductive materials.
First step: Printing gearboxes in one piece with PVA.
Done: set up a dual extruder printer.