|Impact Combined page views of this user's contributions to the main namespace.||93,640|
|Contributions||Open-source syringe pump
MOST RepRap Primer
|Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.|
Current Projects[edit | edit source]
- Using the Athena as a 3-D automated microscope.
- Investigate science behind warping 3-D print warping literature review:MOST
Completed projects and publications[edit | edit source]
Colorimeter/Nephalometer[edit | edit source]
Metal 3-D printing[edit | edit source]
Printer stuff[edit | edit source]
High school teacher RepRap building[edit | edit source]
I'm involved in the organization of workshops to let middle and high school teachers build RepRap 3D printers.
- Original model: MOST HS RepRap parallel build overview
- Current model (Athena): Athena Build Overview
Random other things I did[edit | edit source]
- I created a small tool to upload multiple images to Appropedia. (Something changed to the site, so this doesn't work anymore.)
- I wrote a script to mirror Thingiverse.
Printing stepper motors[edit | edit source]
I'm investigating a combination of printable motors using a mix of normal PLA or ABS and solvable and conductive materials.
First step: Printing gearboxes in one piece with PVA.
Done: set up a dual extruder printer.