|Affiliations||Engr535 Development Technology
Engr215 Introduction to Design
|Groups||Practivistas Dominicana past participants
|Impact Combined page views of this user's contributions to the main namespace.||25,109|
|Contributions||Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting Shoe
La Yuca schoolroom renovation
CCAT cold box
CCAT PV system
Haiti Communitere biodigester toilet
Rancho Mastatal biodigester toilets
Rancho Mastatal rocket stove
Haiti Communitere earthship living space
I am a Humboldt State University graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science: Energy & Climate and a minor in Appropriate Technology.
Experience in Appropriate Technology/Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Teaching assistant for the 2014 Practivistas Dominicana Program.
- Spent a semester analyzing and conducting water boiling tests with BioLite's CampStove.
- Piezoelectric shoe experiment
- La Yuca schoolroom renovation
- Constructed a Rube Goldberg device
CCAT projects my team developed O&M materials for[edit | edit source]
- CCAT PV system: A 2400W grid-tied solar PV system that was installed on the roof of CCAT.
- CCAT Greenhouse: Greenhouse built with a carbon negative beach grass-slip wall with a natural clay plaster.
Appropedia Travel Internship[edit | edit source]
Listed below are the places that I have visited and the pages that I have worked on for an Appropedia travel internship.
Haiti Communitere[edit | edit source]
Haiti Communitere is a non-profit resource center located in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. They provide a space for organizations and communities to experiment with and learn about appropriate technologies and community development ideas. Below is a list of some of the projects that exist or have existed at Haiti Communitere.
- Haiti Communitere aquaponics
- Haiti Communitere 3D printing
- Haiti Communitere biodigester toilet
- Haiti Communitere composting toilets
- Haiti Communitere earthship living space
- Haiti Communitere ecoladrillo house
- Haiti Communitere pallet houses
- Haiti Communitere cob plaster
- Haiti Communitere shipping container structures
- Haiti Communitere straw bale house
- Haiti Communitere tire benches
- Haiti Communitere the Elephant Foot
- Haiti Communitere Ubuntu Blox house
Rancho Mastatal[edit | edit source]
Rancho Mastatal is an environmental learning and sustainable living center located in Mastatal, Costa Rica. Below is a list of some of the projects that exist or have existed at Rancho Mastatal.
- Rancho Mastatal Starboard Cork house
- Rancho Mastatal Ceiba lounge
- Rancho Mastatal the Hooch bamboo house
- Rancho Mastatal the Hankey House
- Rancho Mastatal showers
- Rancho Mastatal earthen rocket oven
- Rancho Mastatal rocket stove
- Rancho Mastatal biochar stove
- Rancho Mastatal composting toilets
- Rancho Mastatal biodigester toilets
- Rancho Mastatal manure biodigester
- Rancho Mastatal aquaponics
- Rancho Mastatal's example of mortise and tenon.