Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Category:Public transport informatics
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Public transport informatics"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Open Source Accessibility Toolkit
- Open Source Transport Informatics tools
- OSSTIP/WP1- Initial data gathering and familiarisation
- OSSTIP/WP3- Setup and design of Spatial Data Infrastructure to support project
- OSSTIP/WP4- Display of current Melbourne PT network in chosen tool
- OSSTIP/WP5- Workflow for conversion of GIS data into PT network schedule
- OSSTIP/WPBZE1- Phase 1 Display of new BZE Network in OSSTIP
- OSSTIP/WPBZE2- Evaluation of OSSTIP Tools Batch Trip Routing Capabilities for OD Datasets
- OSSTIP/WPBZE3- Creation and configuration of web server to communicate BZE network reform proposals using interactive tool
- OSSTIP/WPPTUA1- Developing a timetable for a higher-frequency and expanded SmartBus network
- OSSTIP/WPPTUA2- Developing a timetable for an extended, higher-speed, higher-frequency tram network
- OSSTIP/WPPTUA3- Developing a timetable for an extended, higher-frequency train network
- OSSTIP/WPPTUA4- Integrating all proposed network changes into a multimodal OpenTripPlanner instance and generating analysis reports
- OSSTIP: Open Source Sustainable Transport Informatics Platform