Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
777 OSH Science project 2015
- Form team Grad+ Undergrad (2-5 students)*
- Identify scientific/engineering lab need on campus for a 3D printable substitute for existing or planned purchase
- Meet with users to determine exact needs/acquire additional funds/components for multipart equipment
- Design 3D printable components with OS CAD packages
- Open NIH 3DP account and post STL, include all source files from OS CAD package, directions, explanation of what it is and a price estimate for a commercial equivalent
- Print component and bring to class
- Add picture and link to NIH in gallery and "savings per replica" on Appropedia below.
List of projects and people
- project name, ~~~~ to sign it
- Project: Adjustable Mount for Ultrasound Transducer , People: Kevin Sunderland, William Venis ~~~~~
- Project: Salt Spray Chamber Upgrade , People: Cleyton Cavallaro, Thomas Korejsza, Kyle Barie, Eli Gooding, Erik Bain, Mike Holt ~~~~~
Add your image and hyperlink to the gallery below using the example format.
|Salt Spray Chamber Upgrade|