Appropedia has many pages of open access content. This is content such as CD3WD or WikiGreen in which permission was granted for sharing the content to support development and/or sustainability, but where there is no permission to release this under an open license, as far as we know.
Please note that you are not free to copy or modify the content of these pages except in limited circumstances:
- Non-commercial use, for example non-profit education programs.
- Adding wikilinks to the text and references in a separate section at the end is assumed to be acceptable.
Please respect the copyright - do not reuse without the permission of the rights-holder except in the limited cases described.
If you find content which can be released under an open license (if you can put Appropedia in touch with the rights holders) or which should not be displayed here at all, please leave a note on the talk page.
To determine[edit source]
- Process to obtain and publish open access content on Appropedia
- Permission to edit through derivative works
- Take down requests or dispute resolutions