Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
777 OSH Science project 2014
- Form team Grad+ Undergrad (2-5 students)
- Identify scientific/engineering lab need on campus for a 3D printable substitute for existing or planned purchase
- Meet with users to determine exact needs/acquire additional funds/components for multipart equipment
- Design 3D printable components with OS CAD packages
- Open NIH 3DP account and post STL
- Open Github account (include all source files, directions, explanation of what it is and a price estimate for a commercial equivalent)
- Print component and bring to class
- Add picture and link to Github and NIH in gallery on Appropedia below.
List of projects and people
- project name, ~~~~ to sign it
- Compact Tension Sample Molds, David Porter (talk) 06:48, 28 October 2014 (PDT),Bchaupt (talk) 06:51, 28 October 2014 (PDT), The Dean (talk) 06:52, 28 October 2014 (PDT)
- Flouroscope, ~~~~
Add your image and hyperlink to the gallery below using the example format.
|Michigan Tech Open source 3-D Printing Class 2014 OS Scientific Hardware|