Instructions for making a Nut Sheller, based on the kit available from the Full Belly Project.
The steps in building a sheller are[edit | edit source]
- Assembling the molds for each part
- Mixing and pouring the concrete into the molds
- Removing the parts from the molds
- Assembling the sheller
- Adjusting and testing the sheller
Special Note: All the parts are named and numbered. The directions will refer to both the name and number of each part. The part name will be in bold.
Rotor in Stator
The stator and the rotor are the two parts of the sheller that you will make and put together. The rotor is mounted in the stator.
[edit | edit source]
- Full Belly Project - Official website