- Greenhouse redirects here. For information on the greenhouse effect, see Global warming.
Greenhouses are house-like constructions of about 2 m in height, most often composed of a metal frame on which glass rests. They are one (expensive) way of growing under cover.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Construction of an Affordable Greenhouse
- Plastic bottle greenhouse
- Kiva's straw bale greenhouse: actually more akin to a conservatory, atleast if people were to use the construction as a house
- Humboldt greenhouse gallery
- The Food and Heat Producing Solar Greenhouse