Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Revision as of 07:02, 17 February 2017 by Alex.weitman
User page stuff
- My name is Alex Weitman, and I am a junior student at Principia College studying Business Administration and Spanish. I am a collegiate athlete and involved in many extracurriculars. I joined this 3D printing class because I wanted to challenge myself while also getting to learn about 3D printing and being able to print cool objects.
- Being able to participate in the Open Source movement is really significant because I am able to share information at incredible speeds as well as learn from others and benefit from each other. It is really nice not having to worry about infringing on Copyright laws, but more important than that is that I can be free to share whatever I want, and of course for me, this information will definitely be for the educational benefit of others. I cannot wait until I learn how to create my own designs and share them with the world.
- what do you think it is - what attracts you to it (or distances you from it) - how your Jellybox build experience was participation in the Open Source movement - where you might go with it in the future
- [[category:242-2017 People]]
- eventually galleries of your work from the class
|Picture||Stuff||Describe something else|
|Stuff in length||More stuff|
|title of gallery for pictures|