About[edit | edit source]
- Lucas Gonzalez Santa Cruz
- Proyecto: Portal "ZeroCovid"
- lista pendientes portal
- Other links:
Epidemiology[edit | edit source]
- MD, PhD, Specialist in Epidemiology in public health.
- Worked for 28 years in flu surveillance: sentinel network, hospital surveillance.
- 2005-2009: pandemic planning for a regional government (2 million people).
Resilience[edit | edit source]
- Edited wikipedia entry on H5N1, told promedmail.org, that got picked up by Jamais Cascio, someone told me about FluWiki, went there as "lugon", learned a lot.
- Authored http://www.ResilienceMaps.org/files/fluscim. This is probably why you're here.
- PandemicFluGame: an idea that never really took off.
- Ebola, now PandemicOSAT: high-level concepts on how to look at Open Source Appropriate Technology (OSAT) for a pandemic.
- Excubator: a different type of hazmat suit.
- Analysis of food habits in the UK
- Online Permaculture Design Course
- Invented One_Sheet_Solar_Cooker
Some scale models:
- Quaddome: https://vimeo.com/20684153 (link has links to @Gelada's work)
- H2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zLwsTljoY and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6oJyZzH0As
- H13 with halves moved around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ods3-nbm4kE
- Family of hexayurts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBltvDf3Jso
Helped with some how-tos:
Translated Pais_Hexayurt (Haiti etc).
- My ideal panflu. Sounding the bell on flu pandemics in 500 words.
- No island is an island Helps collect questions and answers about basic resources in a given territory, to facilitate the generation of visions and projects which are based on data. Core idea for Canaripedia and Localpedia.
- The onion and the satellite Health-care systems. Can be redesigned from first principles.
Thinking[edit | edit source]
- User of tools for cooperative and creative thinking (including mindmaps).
- Taught "thinking tools" to more than 1500 people.
- SOLE: simple outline editor, GPL. Wants to be like Maxthink (only free, multiplatform and multilanguage) when it grows up.