This is a very personal draft, and will likely stay unpolished. Contact me if you see ways to improve it or would like to have a conversation.
What am I learning from this coronavirus pandemic? Challenges.
- Open hardware.
- Governance and confusion.
- Protecting yourself and those around you.
- I didn't see longcovid coming.
- I didn't understand aerosols, mask fit, ventilation, etc.
- I didn't understand contact tracing. Or surveillance.
- Apps of different kinds.
- Framework needs extensions but is sound: reduce, intercept, etc.
- Listening, communication, communities. How are we going to do this?