This is a description of the page.
Safety Training Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Pearce Safety Lab Tour
- Worker Health & Safety Awareness
- WHMIS 2015 - Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System
- Laboratory Safety & Hazardous Waste Management
- List all others
Safety Issues With Method[edit | edit source]
Personal protective equipment[edit | edit source]
PPE is to keep YOU safe so that you can keep doing what you want to do.
- Safety glasses – always required
SDS and other[edit | edit source]
Knowing what chemicals are in the lab and how they interact with each other is critical when accidents happen.
- Appropriate SDS sheets should be viewed online.
- Note the hazards listed on the door to the lab. If you introduce any new equipment or materials you must clear them with the responsible person listed on the lab door. If the responsible person is out of date, contact the departmental administrators to get it updated.
Equipment Name[edit | edit source]
- Room #, building location where procedure is done
- vendor or link to OS documentation
- vendor location and contact info
- Equipment specifications