OpticsW is the branch of physics which involves the behavior and properties of light, including its interactions with matter and the construction of instruments that use or detect it. In Appropedia optics is usually used in reference to solar energy applications.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Optics"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A new method of preparing highly conductive ultra-thin indium tin oxide for plasmonic-enhanced thin film solar photovoltaic devices
- Advances in plasmonic light trapping in thin-film solar photovoltaic devices
- Ambiance-dependent Agglomeration and Surface-enhanced Raman Spectroscopy Response of Self-assembled Silver Nano-particles for Plasmonic Photovoltaic Devices
- Approaches to Open Source 3-D Printable Probe Positioners and Micromanipulators for Probe Stations
- Approaches to Open Source 3-D Printable Probe Positioners and Micromanipulators for Probe Stations/zh
- Photovoltaic system performance enhancement with non-tracking planar concentrators: Experimental results and BDRF based modelling
- Photovoltaic System Performance Enhancement With Non-Tracking Planar Concentrators: Experimental Results and Bi-Directional Reflectance Function (BDRF) Based Modelling
- Plasmonic perfect meta-absobers for a-Si PV devices
Media in category "Optics"
This category contains only the following file.
- Apetsiuk projects 4f correlator matlab v1.jpg 996 × 297; 54 KB